• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

gojet jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
3 times the last 2 months, and in the last year 7. 2 denied a seat in back and the others i had no problems getting rid of them from the cockpit.
same guy twice (Fo) from GRR to ORD.

reason? ex-tsa. im commuting now b/c of gayjet.
F those scums.

If they politely ask, they will get politely refused. Everyone else gets a smile and a welcome aboard (and a kid count and fuel adjustment if necessary).

We have carried 135 guys, but the 135 pilots refused our own J/S Chairman in Alaska.

Last edited:
3 times the last 2 months, and in the last year 7. 2 denied a seat in back and the others i had no problems getting rid of them from the cockpit.

F those scums.

7.2? I guess there is a one armed Gojet guy running around somewere? Did he loose the arm stabbing all the TSA guys in the back?

F those scums.

I see that guy all the time as well going to GRR. He usually just tries to nonrev in the back on a UA/UAX flight but never checks in with the crew.

GoJet offers 135 guys a jumpseat. Any other 121's here offering that?

If so, let me know and I'll update my list from 1.

Alaska...we probably have more 135 reciprocals than 121 right now.

I denied a guy right after they started. he walked into the cockpit and said he was Trans States and when I asked for he badge he flashed it from the door without handing it to me. i then asked to see full medical and liscense and after he handed to us, I had the F.O. look up in the FOM if they were on our list, and they hadn't been put on there....yet.

sorry dude...;)
Mookie

7.2? I guess there is a one armed Gojet guy running around somewere? Did he loose the arm stabbing all the TSA guys in the back?

that was pretty good :). it was actually a grammar error (i took 2 years of ESL to work on it:eek:) 7 denied in the last year. and 2 was denied a seat in the back. the rest tried to ride up front but denied.

my fav scenario was in IAD to ORD. A gayjet FO wanting a ride to work (two leg commute to stl) and a wisky captain (not in uniform) going to bulls game.

you should have seen the look on the gayjet pilot when the wisky captain told him at the gate.

"I guess I'm going?"

of course the gayjet fo responded with

"Well, im trying to get to work and your not. Also, we fly united and you don't, so i should have priority"

the calm captains response.

"OK, good luck"

the gate agent initially gave the jumpseat to the scum, but we took the extra time and effort to fix that and get the wisky guy on board. the sad thing is the bulls did lose that night.

Last edited:
I have argued against 3 of them not getting on my flights, and won. The sad thing is a lot of people don't know the full story.

2 of those 3 tried to sneak by us but I saw them in the gate area before we boarded. They didn't even get to plead their case, just got shown the door. The other one came up and asked at which point I asked him to excuse us for a minute. Once I explained the situation the Captain went out into the jetway and told the guy to take a hike.

I'm not a fan of jumpseat wars, but remember this guys: There is always someone looking to sell you out and supporting the scum you are replaced with (or who has replaced our fellow pilots) only helps their cause. Do I think I made a difference? Probably not, but I can look my friends from TSA in the face and let them know they have my support.

Latest resources

Back