• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

gojet jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This year in chicago I saw about 4 maybe 5 go jet jumpseaters. Not one was denied the jumpseat. A couple captains asked me who they were and I said no idea who they are. What they did never affected me at Skywest. I really don't give a crap about something that has no effect on me. If you guys think you are actually accomplishing anything your delusional.

Most captains do not know nor care who Go Jets is unless it is a bitter TSA guy. Trust me most guys have way better things to do with their time than get in cat fighting girly man jumpseat wars.

This year in chicago I saw about 4 maybe 5 go jet jumpseaters. Not one was denied the jumpseat.

That's because its a captains job you miserable f/o management wannabe!

A couple captains asked me who they were and I said no idea who they are. What they did never affected me at Skywest. I really don't give a crap about something that has no effect on me. If you guys think you are actually accomplishing anything your delusional.
I hear a lot of scabs talk a lot like you! Did you get that job after finishing your work under Jery's desk?

Most captains do not know nor care who Go Jets is unless it is a bitter TSA guy. Trust me most guys have way better things to do with their time than get in cat fighting girly man jumpseat wars.
Girly see girly do, eh newman??
I love how you even have a choice. You either do what management tells you what to do or you're fired!

This year in chicago I saw about 4 maybe 5 go jet jumpseaters. Not one was denied the jumpseat. A couple captains asked me who they were and I said no idea who they are. What they did never affected me at Skywest. I really don't give a crap about something that has no effect on me. If you guys think you are actually accomplishing anything your delusional.

Thanks for Nothing.....Asshat
You're just the kinda guy I wouldn't want on my side in a knife fight, Go stick your head back in the sand ya Nancy...

Tool.

Ok...im behind, i know gojets is doing some TSA flying and what not but whats the whole story? Thanks

some advice, do your research cause people here will hang you out to dry.. I hope you are not an FO for a regional asking a question like that...

some advice, do your research cause people here will hang you out to dry.. I hope you are not an FO for a regional asking a question like that...

point is who cares if he does not know. Most people really do not give a crap about the little wee wee war between TSA and GoJets. I know the story and I still do not nor will not ever care. TSA guys have still been hired at lots of different airlines. All the internet blowhards said this would never happen. This simply proves there is the real world and there is the flightinfo world. In the real world no one except TSA and a few other bored dorks care about GoJets.

point is who cares if he does not know. Most people really do not give a crap about the little wee wee war between TSA and GoJets. I know the story and I still do not nor will not ever care. TSA guys have still been hired at lots of different airlines. All the internet blowhards said this would never happen. This simply proves there is the real world and there is the flightinfo world. In the real world no one except TSA and a few other bored dorks care about GoJets.

Well I don't believe it is just the flightinfo world but the real world. Having a position at an air carrier should come along with some basic info about the state of this industry.

Latest resources

Back