• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

gojet jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This year in chicago I saw about 4 maybe 5 go jet jumpseaters. Not one was denied the jumpseat. A couple captains asked me who they were and I said no idea who they are. What they did never affected me at Skywest. I really don't give a crap about something that has no effect on me. If you guys think you are actually accomplishing anything your delusional.

Most captains do not know nor care who Go Jets is unless it is a bitter TSA guy. Trust me most guys have way better things to do with their time than get in cat fighting girly man jumpseat wars.

you give skywest a bad name dude. just b/c it doesnt affect you now... gayjet took united flying from wisky and skywest. its only gonna get worse... and yes, i am accomplishing what i can do to not support a scum airline like gayjet. and you? dont give a sh!t...

Last edited:
tathepilot- Thanks for the link, clearly not a good relationship between the two airlines. Feel bad for all the united express guys out there. Does Gojets hire really low time guys? Obviously TSA does to but is Gojets just as low?

....the gate agent initially gave the jumpseat to the scum, but we took the extra time and effort to fix that and get the wisky guy on board. the sad thing is the bulls did lose that night.

Great story.

Whatever happened to that website that listed all the Go Jet pilots?

But seriously though... it's the middle of summer and there is fishing to be done.

Last edited:
tathepilot- Thanks for the link, clearly not a good relationship between the two airlines. Feel bad for all the united express guys out there. Does Gojets hire really low time guys? Obviously TSA does to but is Gojets just as low?
I couldn't tell you, because I don't know.. But I hear they hire guys that would have problems getting hired else where..

I couldn't tell you, because I don't know.. But I hear they hire guys that would have problems getting hired else where..

Boy. There is some info to take to the bank. You regional guys need a life. You sit on here and bitch and gripe because one airline is "stealing" flying away from another. You need a reality check.

Regional aren't airlines. You are feed for the majors. The majors don't care who feeds them. The only thing they care about is cost. Who is going to do it for less. You can talk all you want about industry standards and lowering the bar. Remember Comair? That industry winning contract? Where are they now. The majors will sign five year contracts and then bid one regional against the other to get the cost down. Ask XJT. The regionals will never be what you're dreaming that they will be.

You are all "lowering the bar" by accepting professional flying jobs for $15-22 an hour. You are all stealing mainline flying by encroaching into aircraft capacity that used to be reserved for the majors. Anyone here flying an E-170 or 190? How about a CRJ 700 or 900. Aircraft with those kind of seat numbers used to fly without the "Express" or "Connection" label on the tail.

If you're sitting in the seat of a 121 and you got there with less than an ATP and some serious amount of PIC time then you need to shut your pie hole about who screwed who and be very grateful that you have a job. Try not to screw it up.

Boy. There is some info to take to the bank. You regional guys need a life. You sit on here and bitch and gripe because one airline is "stealing" flying away from another. You need a reality check.

Regional aren't airlines. You are feed for the majors. The majors don't care who feeds them. The only thing they care about is cost. Who is going to do it for less. You can talk all you want about industry standards and lowering the bar. Remember Comair? That industry winning contract? Where are they now. The majors will sign five year contracts and then bid one regional against the other to get the cost down. Ask XJT. The regionals will never be what you're dreaming that they will be.

You are all "lowering the bar" by accepting professional flying jobs for $15-22 an hour. You are all stealing mainline flying by encroaching into aircraft capacity that used to be reserved for the majors. Anyone here flying an E-170 or 190? How about a CRJ 700 or 900. Aircraft with those kind of seat numbers used to fly without the "Express" or "Connection" label on the tail.

If you're sitting in the seat of a 121 and you got there with less than an ATP and some serious amount of PIC time then you need to shut your pie hole about who screwed who and be very grateful that you have a job. Try not to screw it up.

Get you info straight, I don't fly for a regional..!!!

Latest resources

Back