• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

gojet jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If I get furloughed from where I work now then so be it. My goal was always to get to a major airline. Now that I am here if I get furloughed it is really no big deal. I don't particularly need the money at all. This is more or less a hobby really. I am certainly never starting over at a regional again.

BTW I plan on telling everyone that asks that GoJet is A OK
Ha, I like you newman. You really enjoy getting people fired up!

Why should I feel sorry for someone who works at TSA? Hardly know about the place and never want to work there. Life is too short trying to worry about every single pilot and what airline they work for. Airlines are lucky to have pilots, myself included working for them at all. In case you haven't noticed there is a shortage everywhere einstein.

As a matter of fact, constant TSA whining makes me feel less and less sorry for them everytime I see one of these stupid threads. In fact at my new airline I will tell everyone that doesn't know who Go Jets is that they are A OK. Yes I no longer work for SkyWest. I actually left quite a few months ago. I changed my interview dates to throw people off. I have actually been off IOE for well over 3 months already. I will tell every captain I work with to proudly accept a go jetter if they do not know who they are. If they do decide to deny a Go Jetter well then that is their choice.
OK, fine. I'm glad things are ok for you right now and I can see you're a selfish bastard. I'm sure, at whatever airline you went to so secretively (I wouldn't want anyone knowing where I was either if I was as retarded as you) I will be able to spot you crossing the picket line one day, all the while letting them know their lucky you're there. Get over yourself jack@ss, and realize if we don't have eachother then we don't have anything at all.

If I get furloughed from where I work now then so be it. My goal was always to get to a major airline. Now that I am here if I get furloughed it is really no big deal. I don't particularly need the money at all. This is more or less a hobby really. I am certainly never starting over at a regional again.

SELFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will now add your worthlessness to my ignore list

I understand you get frustrated and mad when people talk about your company in such a way. After all it did pay your bills and put some food in the stomach. However, why purposely aim for a life of cockpit stress when things could be much better?

I guarantee if you asked a majority of the regional pilots, they would gladly give up there flying, if it meant securing a job with the majors. However, management would never allow that to happen. I believe we all know that. So, these regional pilots are left with fighting for the betterment of there profession. I strongly support them because if they didn’t fight management for a descent pay, airlines like Go Jet would be all over the place. And that’s no good for any pilot. Majors would see a lot more of there flying going to the regional like Go Jet because they are so cheap to operate. Other regional would gradually lose there flying to these guys, ask Air Wisconsin. Regional Airline are a need part of the aviation network and will always be around but I think pilots alike should all stand up and help fight the fight of the decline of our profession. If we sit back and let a small airline like Trans States Airlines fight management and the guys willing to sell there fellow pilots out they will lose. TSA said no to the Go Jet flying because they wanted better. They said no to the decline of there profession. They may pay dearly for it but they had the guts to say no we want better. Take a stand and do your part because if you’re hoping management willfully give you a pay raise or increase your quality of life think again they will give your job away in a second. Don’t let them on your jump seat, make you scope better, demand better pay but don’t support a company like GO Jet.

Latest resources

Back