Gojet Class Starts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
islandhopper said:
millhouse, where can I get my "nogojets" sticker?

I wish I knew. Does anybody know where you can get one?

millhouse21 said:
I wish I knew. Does anybody know where you can get one?

heck id sport one on my flight bag if you can find out, and if you get a jepp sized pilot list i'll keep it with my plates right next to my old freedom airlines list.

BeCareful! said:
Just to confirm their position on all of this, can we assume that the RJDICs are happy about this start-up? I mean, big airplanes, small paychecks, "efficient" regional airline work rules........isn't it exactly what the RJDC is all about?

Please inform us all how this fits in the big fat RJDC picture.

Thank you.

Ohhhhhh-kaaaaaay, I'll bite. Are you suggesting that there's actually something other than small-jet airframe restrictions imposed by mainline bargaining interests fueling the creation of these misbegotten alter-ego airlines?

I think it's ironic that the relentless downward pressure on compensation that characterizes the "race to the bottom" has enabled some of the bottom-feeders to come much closer to competing with mainline jets on a seat-mile cost basis, something they never could have dreamed of five years ago.

are the TSA guys gonna have any trouble jumping just bc TSA Holdings is the parent entity for blowjets?

NOGOJETS stickers

I saw a stack of them in flight safety in STL. I will be standing right next to my TSA buddies with a picket sign if it comes to it. NoGojets scabs are not getting in my cockpit.

ALL MY SUPPORT TO TSA PILOTS

dude...i love TSA and am really hoping i get hired there...i had a ton of respect for you until you busted out the go bosox slang...GO BOMBERS!!!

insert comment about world series champions here

So if TSA pilots were to fly the 70 seat jets.... Should AA pilots say that the TSA guys are SCAB's for busting the APA SCOPE Limits? Should the the AA pilots deny the jumpseats to the TSA guys for the AX violations? Should not the AE pilots deny the Jumpseat to the TSA pilots now?

FOR GOD SAKE.... TSA PILOTS ARE FLYING EAGLE PLANES..... HOW MUCH MORE OF A CONTRACT VIOLATION IS THAT???

I hate to rehash an old old thread...but several people on here are acting like 3rd graders.... Mommy Mommy Billy called me a name...

GROW THE F%$K UP!!!

Last edited:
JackFlyer said:
I hate to rehash an old old thread...but several people on here are acting like 3rd graders.... Mommy Mommy Billy called me a name...

GROW THE F%$K UP!!!

Jack, are you the class president?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back