Gojet Class Starts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IHaveAPension said:
I don't do jumpseat wars. When GoJets gets CASS approval they will be welcome on my jumpseat anytime.

Ditto. Even though I grit my teeth on an almost daily basis to let Cactus pukes ride in the cockpit. I hate those f'ers.

The jumpseat is company property, and the company and the reciprical union jumpseat agreements make those policy decisions, not me. Jumpseat deniers are captains with little tin god complexes and 100% a-holes.

FreedomAList said:
Ditto. Even though I grit my teeth on an almost daily basis to let Cactus pukes ride in the cockpit. I hate those f'ers.

The jumpseat is company property, and the company and the reciprical union jumpseat agreements make those policy decisions, not me. Jumpseat deniers are captains with little tin god complexes and 100% a-holes.

Amen.
Shking their VERY tiny little fists at a world that they can't change.

FreedomAList said:

The jumpseat may be company property, but all the authority for who rides on it rests with the Captain. I don't care who we have jumpseat agreements with, SCABs, Freedumb scum, and BlowJets whores won't get a ride when I upgrade. Call me an a-hole if you wish, but that's how it's gonna be.

PCL_128 said:
The jumpseat may be company property, but all the authority for who rides on it rests with the Captain. I don't care who we have jumpseat agreements with, SCABs, Freedumb scum, and BlowJets whores won't get a ride when I upgrade. Call me an a-hole if you wish, but that's how it's gonna be.

PCL_128

Were you beat up for lunch money as a kid?

Or, did the other boys laugh at you in the shower because you had a small wiener?

PCL_128 said:

You'e a PFT whore who is helping destroy the profession, and you would deny the jumpseat to furloughed ALPA members with years of service just because you don't like where they work?

I'd let a CAL scab ride in the jumpseat before a miserable little hypocrite like you. I'd rather have Snakum, Typhoon, and Tina in the jumpseat - all at once than yourself.

I'm embarrassed that you are a conservative.

You want immediate dismissal of your own "sins" against the profession, since poor little you just didn't know any better, but you want to hold everyone else's feet to the fire?

What a fraud. I think we should start denying the jumpseat to gulfstream whores. They're not real pilots anyway, right? Just trainees building hours.

Last edited:
A few clarifications

JackFlyer said:
So if TSA pilots were to fly the 70 seat jets.... Should AA pilots say that the TSA guys are SCAB's for busting the APA SCOPE Limits? Should the the AA pilots deny the jumpseats to the TSA guys for the AX violations? Should not the AE pilots deny the Jumpseat to the TSA pilots now?

FOR GOD SAKE.... TSA PILOTS ARE FLYING EAGLE PLANES..... HOW MUCH MORE OF A CONTRACT VIOLATION IS THAT???

I hate to rehash an old old thread...but several people on here are acting like 3rd graders.... Mommy Mommy Billy called me a name...

GROW THE F%$K UP!!!

First of all, AE never had a base in STL. TSA and other AX carriers were flying the connection for TWA and stayed in place after the AA/TWA "thing". Are you saying that AE should hire off the street and all the TSA and other AX connection folks should be replaced? Let's see, take away someone else's job and replace them, sounds kind of "SCAB-like" to me. It just isn't that simple.

It gets real complicated. Let's take a few more steps back. The routes that were flown by TWA narrow-body pilots were replace by TSA and other Connection Carriers or by AA new-hire pilots.

The AX arbitration award was due to the fact that AMR increased the amount of flying by AX as they furloughed more TWA pilots from STL. It was wrong to increase the AX flying to the AE pilots as well. I think it would also be wrong to hurt TSA at AE's gain.

I was shown the door 2.5 years ago and I'm not as emotional as you about the subject. What gives?

It just isn't worth the stress.

As far as the jumpseat goes, it should never ever be used as a political tool against off-line JSers. That is wrong and totally unprofessional. It is as bad as management using it as a bargaining tool in contract negociations.

The replacers are complaining about being replaced!!!

100LL... Again! said:
You'e a PFT whore who is helping destroy the profession, and you would deny the jumpseat to furloughed ALPA members with years of service just because you don't like where they work?

The undercutters are complaining about being undercut!!!

The irony!

Let me clarify on this point:

If a real airline pilot with years of dues-paying wants to call Gojetters scum, I can deal with that (please note that I am currently not yet back at my airline, nor am I a gojet candidate).

But when a PFTer wants to beat his chest as though he got to hos position through years of hard work and paying dues, I push the BS button.

PFT whores have sold their credibility, and have no business lecturing ANYONE on the jobs they take.

You can't get your reputation back once you're a whore. That's all there is to it.

100LL... Again! said:
You can't get your reputation back once you're a whore. That's all there is to it.

And there we have the heart of the argument. Remember this quote if you've chosen Freedumb, Hojets, or to PFT.

Latest resources

Back