Gojet Class Starts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CEO silly sap said:
Its just business, its not personal. Come on guys cant we be friends, heck I will let you pull gear when your airline tanks, and I wont be bitter.

please lets just get along

Dont take it personal when I slap my Johnson upside your head, it's just business.

That'll be $10 for the joyslap, buddy. Oh, I forgot you don't make much money cause you went to blowjets. I'll put it on your tab!!

JackFlyer said:
Well this thread has been going for several days now. The same few people keep posting the same things over and over. There 700+ pilots at TSA and based on these post (since it's the same people over and over).... only about less than 1% of the TSA pilots even care. The same vocal minority have been posting over and over. Let this one die.

TSA you basically have two options:

1) Let GoJets Fly and go work for them.
or
2) Get rid of your AA feed and fly your CRJ's

Seems simple to me!

I am just sick of listening to the whining...

Can't always have your cake and eat it too!

Jacka$$, that's because most of the pilots at TSA have a life. I wish I did. Add one more voice to the list. Not every pilot gets on this mudslining site to hear a bunch of no-lifes duke it out. And there's some that do but just enjoy the show and don't feel the need to get involved. Now you got my blood pressure up and I gotta go rub one off and relax a little. Hear em laughin' at us? Go fork yourself.

CEO silly sap said:
I thought the first day of class went well. We had a big welcome and got company pens and stationary. The balloons were a bit over the top but all in all it was so far so good as they say in the industry.

Im sure all the hard feelings will blow over in a month or two, and then we can all be friends and jumpseat together and all laugh at how this career sure has changed since the first Airport movie with Drinkin Dean.

oh break is over, time for the green on green speech.

Is this guy for real?!! He's happy about some pens and stationary??!!
Well. Just goes to show you the quality of character being hired at Blow Jets.
Amazing. Utterly amazing. If it weren't so pathetic, it would be hysterical.

ren said:
Is this guy for real?!! He's happy about some pens and stationary??!!
Well. Just goes to show you the quality of character being hired at Blow Jets.
Amazing. Utterly amazing. If it weren't so pathetic, it would be hysterical.

Yeah, he doesn't realize you get an unlimited supply of pens and stationary at the overnights? (but you don't have to bend over to get 'em!) Maybe he really is a poser. He's a C150 Cpt. from the middle-east. Oh well, he got me to bite on that bait. It's morning and I'm not feeling quite as violent. No offense Jackflyer..............just kiddin'. Go fork yourself Jacka$$.

Stop falling for the flame on this link. I have heard through the union grapevine that the classes have been postponed till further notice anyways.

Last edited:
There's another reason not to go to HoJets. Even if you're a scumbag who doesn't mind screwing other people to get to the top; this won't get you there!! The company will toss you aside as soon as it reaches an agreement with ALPA. You are merely a pawn to be used against the TSA MEC in hopes of squeezing some conession out before you are either stapled (if you're lucky) or kicked to the curb (if we're lucky).

Oh, another reason not to go: Do you think that they will ever upgrade any FOs at HoJets? Maybe if you're the biggest butt-kisser out there. Otherwise, they'll just hire street capts. They've already demonstated that they'll do that at any opportunity! Don't forget about the J4J with United either. There will be very few upgrades at HoJets even if they win the grievance. I can't wait to hear FOs there complaining. Look how much good it did you to get in early and be at the top of the "seniority list." You guys all suck.

JackFlyer said:
I guess AWA got undermine by... TSA CHQ and MESA...

They had much better rates and work rules than all you combined.

For the record...I am not a Eagle pilot...I work at Comair. You guys are bringing everyone down. Including me!!

I believe you left GoJet out the picture.

And for the record, all the more reason why you should be more concerned about alter-egoes. It is airlines such as Comair along with mainline flying, that these alter-egoes will be after. Make no mistake about it!

MINIME said:
I believe you left GoJet out the picture.

And for the record, all the more reason why you should be more concerned about alter-egoes. It is airlines such as Comair along with mainline flying, that these alter-egoes will be after. Make no mistake about it!

Is it "egoes", or "ego's"?

I hate to be that guy, but what is more gramatically correct?

When you say "egoes", I say where? No?

When you say "ego's" I say Whose? Whomse?..........or something.

Anyway............PTP you around?

phishn@daves said:
Is it "egoes", or "ego's"?

I hate to be that guy, but what is more gramatically correct?

When you say "egoes", I say where? No?

When you say "ego's" I say Whose? Whomse?..........or something.

Anyway............PTP you around?

Well you know, kinda hard to spell and think around here with a GED education.
But I think I'll leave that one for someone who knows. Heck, I was just trying to say more than one.

Latest resources

Back