Gojet Class Starts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sad sad

well those guys just join the scabs club with members such as lorenzo, ornstein, cooper...stinks
they wont jumpseat on my flights

JackFlyer said:
I was told that ALPA did not expidite the grievance. They know they don' t have much of a leg to stand on.

JackFlyer you are correct. I checked on this one too and found out they didn't want to pay the small fee to expedite. Probably because they know it's a lost cause. Many more GoJets to come.

PCL_128 said:
Fat chance. Anybody got a list together of these scumbags yet?

Its just business, its not personal. Come on guys cant we be friends, heck I will let you pull gear when your airline tanks, and I wont be bitter.

please lets just get along

CEO silly sap said:
Its just business, its not personal.
Is that the best you can come up with? For TSA pilots trying to feed their families it is personal I'm sure. Good luck to all at TSA.

CEO silly sap said:
Its just business, its not personal. Come on guys cant we be friends, heck I will let you pull gear when your airline tanks, and I wont be bitter.

You just better hope the TSA pilots allow you to be stapled to the bottom of their list when they win their grievance. Wouldn't it be a shame if you were just tossed to the street like the trash that you are.

please lets just get along

You'll get along with a lot more people if you stop sticking a knife in their back. Until then, bite me.

abcdef said:
JackFlyer you are correct. I checked on this one too and found out they didn't want to pay the small fee to expedite. Probably because they know it's a lost cause. Many more GoJets to come.

Get a clue! what do you know about grievances being filed at TSA? Are you in the MEC? A line pilot? Tell me where you get your info from. Just so you know, the reason for the grievance not being expedited at this time is that ALPA has given the company one more chance to work out a solution to this problem. Duane Woerth, along with the TSA MEC, will meet on May 26th with TSA management to try and reach a settlement. If an agreemnet cannot be reached, then you will see the expedited grievance process go to work.

PCL_128 said:
You just better hope the TSA pilots allow you to be stapled to the bottom of their list when they win their grievance. Wouldn't it be a shame if you were just tossed to the street like the trash that you are.

You'll get along with a lot more people if you stop sticking a knife in their back. Until then, bite me.

Okay thats it no more jumpseats for you mr. Negative RJDC.

CEO silly sap said:
Okay thats it no more jumpseats for you mr. Negative RJDC.
From your profile you're obviously an ex-TWA furlough. Why the hell do you want to work for an outfit like GoJets? I just don't understand the thought process of some of you. Surely your experience would be golden for places like NJI, CitationShares, and other quality 91 corporate outfits that pay a hell of a lot better. Or does your backstabbing, bitter, "I've been screwed, so screw everyone else" attitude steer these more quality operations away from hiring you? I just don't get it.

SkyBoy1981 said:
From your profile you're obviously an ex-TWA furlough. Why the hell do you want to work for an outfit like GoJets? I just don't understand the thought process of some of you. Surely your experience would be golden for places like NJI, CitationShares, and other quality 91 corporate outfits that pay a hell of a lot better. Or does your backstabbing, bitter, "I've been screwed, so screw everyone else" attitude steer these more quality operations away from hiring you? I just don't get it.

Unless of course you were fired from one of those, then went to TSA, and now GoJet!

JackFlyer said:
I was told that ALPA did not expidite the grievamce. They know they don' t have much of a leg to stand on.

Jacka$$........er flyer. I don't think they can actually expedite any grievance or even file a grievance period until Blowjets has a cert. in place. That's the reason Teamsters backed out of the deal. Blowjets is not an actual company yet. It's just an inevitable scumbag operation to be. As soon as it becomes official though, look out, da fight be on like donkey kong.

Hug my left one.

Latest resources

Back