• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gojet Class Starts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are jobs out there for those that look for them. I have no sympathy for anyone that goes to an airline like GoJet. All this stuff about it being the last resort and being desperate for work is bullshish. I know plenty of furloughed Independence guys that have found work at other reputable regionals. Anyone who takes a job with GoJet is doing so out of personal greed, plain and simple.

SkyBoy1981 said:
...... doing so out of personal greed, plain and simple.

The American Way (Dream)

SkyBoy1981 said:
There are jobs out there for those that look for them. I have no sympathy for anyone that goes to an airline like GoJet. All this stuff about it being the last resort and being desperate for work is bullshish. I know plenty of furloughed Independence guys that have found work at other reputable regionals. Anyone who takes a job with GoJet is doing so out of personal greed, plain and simple.

If they are able to get a job with a reputable regional airline, how does greed enter into the decision to accept employment with GoJet? Is GoJet paying pilots a better wage than the reputable regionals?

Traderd said:
If they are able to get a job with a reputable regional airline, how does greed enter into the decision to accept employment with GoJet? Is GoJet paying pilots a better wage than the reputable regionals?

Obviously for a quick upgrade potential on a new 70 seat aircraft.....

Last edited:
135 Rocks! said:
Right on, I'm one of those, and there are fuloughed pilots from several carriers represented in the first 3 classes that I know of personally. So when things turn around, and they will, we will have our own list of those that refused jumpseats.
Make sure that your current job is where you want to stay for your entire career, cuz my big brothers are watching my back now and when you come knocking for a job. You commuters are the last thing they care about.
Sorry, just stating the truth.
GO GoJet!

you are so full of s*it. which airlines currently have pilots on furlough? US,NW,UA,DL,AA, and Indy Air. five of the six are represented by ALPA, and your airline was primarily created to bypass the scope of the sixth. where in that equation does big brother come in and watch your back? you are taking jobs away from a ALPA carrier. i hope you enjoy your CAREER at Blow Jets. Blow Jets is based in STL and Trans States is the largest carrier, so dont expect a ride home anytime soon. its real simple NO AGREEMENT, NO RIDE!

Last edited:
Give them a break!

Isn't definition of Scab different than situation at companys like GOjet , freedom Air. republic airways...

Why don't you guys loosening up!

Yeah, I said it!

There is bigger things to worry than spelling, your ego...

If all the airlines would start charging real price from planetickets, situationslike this would be solved. No more LCC .

If you want to travel cheap take a buss.

Last edited:
limodriver1 said:
Isn't definition of Scab different than happends in GOjet , freedom etc. situation

Why don't loosening up!

:confused: Is there anyone out there that can help me with an ENGLISH translation of this?!?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
SkyBoy1981 said:
Obviously for a quick upgrade potential on a new 70 seat aircraft.....

Thanks, but if the newhires at GoJet are going to be banned from all other airline flying, won't that translate into stagnation in terms of upgrades from FO to Captain? I assume you mean upgrade to a 70 seat even if they remain an FO.

Yank McCobb said:
:confused: Is there anyone out there that can help me with an ENGLISH translation of this?!?:rolleyes:

You aren't kidding!!! Any litterate translation will do.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back