• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
maybe im being to critical, but your a FO at some regional and you havent heard of GoJets, do you live under a rock? if you do then stay there and tell your "friend" to join you and DONT GO TO BLOJETS

dwstl2327 said:
maybe im being to critical, but your a FO at some regional and you havent heard of GoJets, do you live under a rock? if you do then stay there and tell your "friend" to join you and DONT GO TO BLOJETS

Thanks.. I might live under a rock b/c thats the only thing that I can afford on my salary. LOL I heard something a while back about them and tsa, thats why I asked to get more info.

PCL_128 said:
Actually, it's both. If you start your career at BloJets, then you'll also have to end it there. You'll never be able to leave, at least not to a real career airline. I hope you enjoy flying that RJ for peanuts until the day you turn 60.

... and working for hk with worse work rules than the TSA FA's currently have.

This Go-Jet business is reminesent of the B scale fiasco in the early 80's just after de-regulation. I feel this is just another version done in the regional network. It's already been tried in other airlines recently and now Hulas & company feel they have learned what to do and now it's their turn...

ATTCS said:
This Go-Jet business is reminesent of the B scale fiasco in the early 80's just after de-regulation. I feel this is just another version done in the regional network.

Do you consider CHQ's and MESA's current CBA a B-Scale?

KingKong2 said:
You have seen the CBA???

At this point, there is no CBA. That is because there is no operating certificate, no DOT approval, and no union. Big Daddy United can't be very happy as August 1 draws closer and these clowns keep screwing up the implementation and falling further behind. My bet is United limits Ho Jets to three jets (if they can even manage that in '05) and SkyWest ends up getting the rest.

What has been circulated is the companys initial offer. About $1.50 per hour more that TSA 50 seat flying. Block only. (Won't that suck for the guys flying out of ORD every day? Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.) 9 days off per month. One year of vacation up to year 3 (or perhaps 5, I don't recall exactly. Basically, take the current TSA CBA and clip every possible corner and you have it.

All in all, a weak offer for the weak-willed pilot.

Latest resources

Back