• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GO JETS application Question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All you have to do to get the gojet job is answer "yes" to the question; will you gladly stick a knife in your brothers back? You say yes the job is yours. I've noticed lately the gojet losers don't even come up front when the jumpseat on us. Ashamed much?

One group of regional pilots telling another group of regional pilots that they have lowered the bar. HAHA

Look in the mirror, anyone who works at a regional helped lower the bar for all pilots. No matter how many pilots call each other names you are all equally to blame. It is all about supply and demand; and unfortunately SJS takes precedence over pay and QOL. Too bad so many of you are blind to that.

Say that to the guy who got furloughed or downgraded at TSA because of the selfish GoJet pilots..

That's the same old stupid argument by all you D!ck heads. I don't think even you guys are stupid enough to go by it but it sure sounds good. Don't blame gojet pilots for your mistakes. It's called secure the flying and a gojet pilot going now isn't going to change that for you nor are they stabbing you in the back because there's no one to stab in the first place!

Last edited:
That's the same old stupid argument by all you D!ck heads. I don't think even you guys are stupid enough to go by it but it sure sounds good. Don't blame gojet pilots for your mistakes. It's called secure the flying and a gojet pilot going now isn't going to change that for you nor are they stabbing you in the back because there's no one to stab in the first place!

LOL I don't understand what you're trying to say. Your english not so good no? I notice they hire a lot of foreigners over there.

Last edited:
I am now officially the GOJET thread "Swami". I shall petition the moderators for a change of Username.

Latest resources

Back