• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GO JETS application Question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That’s why I’m asking for some information, because I can hear the other 5000 hypocrites knocking.

The sad thing is that 4000 of them hate this company, but they still apply.

I doubt that. Unless you're saying they're reluctant to apply to a regional airline but they apply anyways because the alternative is Walgreens. The only people that actually really hate the company have nothing to do with it in the first place. It's like saying you hate Monday mornings, OK, who cares?

Hope you aren't going to try to commute to work with go jets. If you are good luck catching a ride. We don't let em on our jumpseat.

Why risk it?

These threads really get old after a while so I'll just keep reiterating what has always been said about GoJet. Why would you want to risk a future interview on a poor choice now? There may come a day when I'm on a hiring board and when I see a GoJetter application come across the table, I'll have one single word to say... "NEXT!"

No big deal, you say? Well, yes, the chances of ME being your interviewer are slim to none, but there are plenty others out there who feel the same way I do, so why risk it???

These threads really get old after a while so I'll just keep reiterating what has always been said about GoJet. Why would you want to risk a future interview on a poor choice now? There may come a day when I'm on a hiring board and when I see a GoJetter application come across the table, I'll have one single word to say... "NEXT!"

No big deal, you say? Well, yes, the chances of ME being your interviewer are slim to none, but there are plenty others out there who feel the same way I do, so why risk it???

That is why you will never be on a hiring board....your priorities will not be in the right place...so not really a problem at all.

It's sad to read that many pilots have a poor mentality.

They judge an individual by the past opportunities not by the present experience.

I wonder why this industry is all screwed up.

Say that to the guy who got furloughed or downgraded at TSA because of the selfish GoJet pilots. I was offered a job there instead of waiting for an unknown class date at TSA, I said no thanks I'll wait. Ended up waiting 5 months flying the ditch, got online, then got furloughed. I wouldn't have changed my decision either. In the long run I think it worked out for the best, I will never have to worry about being one of those guys, and hopefully you won't have to be either.

It's sad to read that many pilots have a poor mentality.

They judge an individual by the past opportunities not by the present experience.

I wonder why this industry is all screwed up.

Says the gojet "applicant".

eP.

se1776 I am just stating a fact. I wish I had the memo from our union advising our pilots not to accomodate go jets pilots but I don't. Maybe ALPA is the one you should call names.

se1776 I am just stating a fact. I wish I had the memo from our union advising our pilots not to accomodate go jets pilots but I don't. Maybe ALPA is the one you should call names.

ALPA sent out the memo, or did your MEC? I keep loosing track of the players on this issue.

Lamar

Latest resources

Back