GO JETS application Question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who cares, I'm not applying for a secretary position
You will be hulas's biatch, get your felching skillz refreshed, you and CX880 will work nicely, you can fluff each other while taking turns on hulas.
PBR

The guy has INTEGRITY~
(who wouldn't take a ride home in their cockpit)
More than can be said about alot of people here.

The reality is.. the GoJet of 2005 is not the same GoJet of 2009. But the owner is the same, the culture is the same. And the impact and damage that was done in 2005 lives with us today.

Why a furloughed UAL pilot would want to go to GoJet and and make 50% less yet fly the same routes that he flew while at mainline is beyond me. There are actually other jobs out there that pay the same and you're home every night. And then there's unemployment. How many of those GoJet UAL Furloughee's applied for jobs at the FAA, or the military?

Reality is, the handful of pilots that aren't smart enough to see the big picture are what management dreams of and allows management to get away with the things they do.

Unfortunately I don't sit in the left seat anymore and therefore can't do much about denying a jumpseat to an original GoJetter... but I will not forget them.
Anyone know how those guys who went from GoJet to SkyBus are doing?

You will be hulas's biatch, get your felching skillz refreshed, you and CX880 will work nicely, you can fluff each other while taking turns on hulas.
PBR

Well, we have the best instructors on the correct procedure. You know, Trans States pilots who perfected it

I rather fly with a pilot that Lack of those very basic, elementary school levels but has common sense, than with and airhead that writes perfectly.

Who cares, the only thing you’re going too write down is the ATIS anyway.

The only thing that captain is going to expect from you is, for you to know how to swing the gear and put those flaps up or down properly. The rest he doesn’t care if you’re a writer.

No grammar skills need it. see.

Unless you need a college degree for that…..

How about showing up to work educated with common sense to boot? If you think the only things you need to know are how to "swing the gear" and "put those flaps up or down properly", maybe you shouldn't be at ANY airline....period. Quit diminishing your responsibilities as an FO. No Captain enjoys having to babysit your kind at work.

I hope the days of people like yourself showing up to work are long over!!!!!

Last edited:
Say that to the guy who got furloughed or downgraded at TSA because of the selfish GoJet pilots. I was offered a job there instead of waiting for an unknown class date at TSA, I said no thanks I'll wait. Ended up waiting 5 months flying the ditch, got online, then got furloughed. I wouldn't have changed my decision either. In the long run I think it worked out for the best, I will never have to worry about being one of those guys, and hopefully you won't have to be either.

Your a mental giant! Guess what, you became one of those guys and you are just too ignorant to get it. I personally love the quote about the poor guy who got downgraded at TSA. First, I don't work for GoJet, but years ago I did work for Eagle. How did you feel when our Eagle guys where being downgraded because you flew E-145's that WE owned and where painted as in American Eagle colors. You sure didn't mind taking our flying, in our airplanes, and displacing our pilots. Although, now that it has happened to you, obviously you've been wronged, right?

I love you TSA guys who play this pathetic victim role. You flew our planes on our routes while pretending to be Eagle for a long time before GoJet was even on the horizon. It's funny when the very people who engage in this behavior are the very first ones to gripe when someone does it to them. We looked at you guys just like you look at GoJet. You guys need a history lesson before you bash someone for doing what you have already done. I will say, atleast they fly a different type of plane with different colors. TSA flew the same planes we already flew, painted just like Eagle.

Lastly, I like that in your quote you mention that you turned down the job with GoJet. Why did you even apply? I love that you hate them yet you applied and then interviewed.

Last edited:
Your a mental giant! Guess what, you became one of those guys and you are just too ignorant to get it. I personally love the quote about the poor guy who got downgraded at TSA. First, I don't work for GoJet, but years ago I did work for Eagle. How did you feel when our Eagle guys where being downgraded because you flew E-145's that WE owned and where painted as in American Eagle colors. You sure didn't mind taking our flying, in our airplanes, and displacing our pilots. Although, now that it has happened to you, obviously you've been wronged, right?

I love you TSA guys who play this pathetic victim role. You flew our planes on our routes while pretending to be Eagle for a long time before GoJet was even on the horizon. It's funny when the very people who engage in this behavior are the very first ones to gripe when someone does it to them. We looked at you guys just like you look at GoJet. You guys need a history lesson before you bash someone for doing what you have already done. I will say, atleast they fly a different type of plane with different colors. TSA flew the same planes we already flew, painted just like Eagle.

Lastly, I like that in your quote you mention that you turned down the job with GoJet. Why did you even apply? I love that you hate them yet you applied and then interviewed.

I'll just leave this here...

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Trans-World-Express/Embraer-EMB-145ER-(ERJ-145ER)/0161343/L/

Wow, a picture of a plane with a TWA paint scheme that disapeared in 2000. Do you care to explain the 15 EMB's that were painted exactly like the American Eagle planes, with the only difference being that they said American Connection. These were AMR owned airplanes that were painted in the American Eagle paint scheme. This went on for years. I can pull pictures of other paint shcems as well, that has nothing to do with the facts. TSA was for many years considered the bottom dwellers because they contracted out to many companies just like Mesa, yet now they look down on other who do the same thing. What a joke. Get a history lesson before you look down on anyone else, otherwise you just wind up looking stupid.

Latest resources

Back