• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have one question??? 1st of all I have been around for a while and I remember Comair getting its 1st jet!
Now number 1....if you are even trying to sound intelligent...WHO CROSSED A F***ING PICKET LINE???
.....the true definition of a "SCAB!"

Next why are the only people calling GOJETS SCABS....are guys with ERJ/135/140/145/CL-65/CRJ in their profiles???

I don't work there nor do I know anyone that does....so I am just trying to make a point!

Point is there is no one at the majors making a big deal about it!?!?!? Most honor JS agreements and don't care.........CARE TO GUESS WHY????

Because when you come right down to it WE all took whatever job we could...and if not and you are a regional pilot....YOU DEFINITELY took a job at a company that payed you an unheard amount (POVERTY/PITY PAY at best) at the Majors. EVERY Major guy could write off every Regional pilot in the industry for this very fact.!!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT COOL!!! But don't throw around a term that had meaning twenty years before you were in the Olympic Swim Team for life.

RICKY83....take whatever job you can get.....none undercut the other...they all pay S*** and you just have to live with the consequences as life goes on....HALF THE FUN I THINK. Weigh the options from the airlines that call you back and go!

But you won't be doing what the rest of the 98% of us on this board haven't done.

Good Trip and Good Luck,

Tex

I fail to understand why just because some people at the majors don't care that we should stop caring? There are a lot of people at the majors that do care. Also, it is extremely short sighted because the majors have hired/are hiring/will hire people from the regionals. You do the math.

Next why are the only people calling GOJETS SCABS....are guys with ERJ/135/140/145/CL-65/CRJ in their profiles???

Okay, I will start! I fly a Dash 8 and even I don't believe they are scabs....... They sure are close (Scabish maybe?).

With all the regionals hiring, people need to do some research before they expect to take a jump at GoJets, Mesa and some others out there.

Remember why GoJets was formed!

That was probably the least intelligent question ever.
Go-Jets flies CRJs, so they affect those of us at the regionals, that is why we care. And the majors dont care? Are you serious? Plenty of AA guys wont let the Go-Jets guys anywhere close to their jumpseat.
And we all may have a few more planes listed in our profiles if we had taken the time to fill out every aircraft we have ever set foot in like you did.

Go-Jets suck!

Why do the GO-Jet crews have United Crew bag tags?

Story I heard was that the rampers loyal to TSA were spotting the "GOJET CREW" tags when they were unloading the carryons and sending the bags to baggage claim while the crew continued on, so they were given United tags to make them not stand out.

Even if it's not true...still pretty funny. I'd love to see those f*ags get to the overnight and not have ANYTHING...because that's what they deserve.

Guck Fo-Jets

Story I heard was that the rampers loyal to TSA were spotting the "GOJET CREW" tags when they were unloading the carryons and sending the bags to baggage claim while the crew continued on, so they were given United tags to make them not stand out.

Even if it's not true...still pretty funny. I'd love to see those f*ags get to the overnight and not have ANYTHING...because that's what they deserve.

Guck Fo-Jets

Classic!

Guck Fo-Jets
Thats funny as he!!, and it is the only thing that makes sense, I wonder what the UAL crews think of this.

I have one question??? 1st of all I have been around for a while and I remember Comair getting its 1st jet!
Now number 1....if you are even trying to sound intelligent...WHO CROSSED A F***ING PICKET LINE???
.....the true definition of a "SCAB!"

I don't work there nor do I know anyone that does....so I am just trying to make a point!

Point is there is no one at the majors making a big deal about it!?!?!? Most honor JS agreements and don't care.........CARE TO GUESS WHY????

Because when you come right down to it WE all took whatever job we could...and if not and you are a regional pilot....YOU DEFINITELY took a job at a company that payed you an unheard amount (POVERTY/PITY PAY at best) at the Majors. EVERY Major guy could write off every Regional pilot in the industry for this very fact.!!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT COOL!!! But don't throw around a term that had meaning twenty years before you were in the Olympic Swim Team for life.

RICKY83....take whatever job you can get.....none undercut the other...they all pay S*** and you just have to live with the consequences as life goes on....HALF THE FUN I THINK. Weigh the options from the airlines that call you back and go!

But you won't be doing what the rest of the 98% of us on this board haven't done.

Good Trip and Good Luck,

Tex

Newbie,

You will get straightened out at air wisky.

Good luck.

Guck Fo-Jets

That's awesome! F'em and F'GoJets.

I don't know why all the hate with GoJETS either.
Use them to get to work a lot. Granted there is not a lot of experience sometimes in the cockpit due to quick upgrade times (maybe a safety issue) but living in St Louis, it's them or Trans States if I ever want to get a job with a local base =/

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back