• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...and he went on a 3 minute monologue about how quick the upgrade will be and how he'll be at a major way before any of the other clowns at other regionals......................... he said something along the lines that not if his "hookup" at CAL has anything to say about it. I actually smiled...he was so delightfully oblivious...
Mookie

Classic reasoning, but he doesn't realize what he did to all of the "CLOWNS" and thier families who have been at Trans States for years who then had to endure displacment and pay cuts.
Does he think that the regionals only employ zit faced back pack wearing Ipoders? (no offense of course)
Alot of the captains have families, kids in college, etc....It's not always a stepping stone job.

Those of us who were lucky enough fled in such high numbers that they now have to hire guys without thier commercial ticket.

Last edited:
Go-Jets. If any of you are cowardly reading this and saying only to yourselves,"They never act like this in person....Oh, such big talk, etc." I actually make it a point to let you know what a cur you are to the industry every time I see your crews in PWM at the Sheraton. In your small print badges, and EAL stickers.

eaaaaasy boys!!!!!! keep it professional.

GoJet SCABs are not professionals, and they don't deserve to be treated as professionals. They can burn in hell for all I care.

Why do the GO-Jet crews have United Crew bag tags?

When are any of you gojets going to share any info about your contract so that you can have at least some dignity.

When are any of you gojets going to share any info about your contract so that you can have at least some dignity.

Because their 5 and a half year agreement is a disgrace.

From another forum:
Grievance policy, if airline does not follow contract (?!!??)
Commuter Policy, If pilot cannot commute to work

Negative Highlights :
5 1/2 Year Agreement (!!!!)

100% Pay Guarantee only if
Completion factor is above 98%

Only 10 day off minimum
Pay scale limited to 15 year longevity
First Officer Pay Rates inline with 37 seat aircraft
(from airline pilot central: 1=$23, 2=$30, 3=$34, $35)
Captain Pay Rates inline with 50 seat aircraft
(again, apc: 1=$60 2= $61, 3=$63, 4=$65, 5=$66, 10=$77, 15(top)=$90)

No mention of scope.

What are we talking about?

If AA or UA or NWA, or DL or maybe even SWA(maybe they have already done it with ATA), who flys BIG planes, decides to get BIGGER planes, and decides to hire another group to fly them for half pay, then.......................?

I couldn't even imagine the uproar within these groups. The world, as we know it would end, and nobody would be flying. NO FLIGHTS!!!!

"Capt. One, I'm terribly sorry but we will not be able to allow you to upgrade to the new B-XXX because you cost too much and we will be hiring Captains off the street at 1/4 pay to fly your seat."

Cost control you know!

Last edited:
I have one question??? 1st of all I have been around for a while and I remember Comair getting its 1st jet!
Now number 1....if you are even trying to sound intelligent...WHO CROSSED A F***ING PICKET LINE???
.....the true definition of a "SCAB!"

Next why are the only people calling GOJETS SCABS....are guys with ERJ/135/140/145/CL-65/CRJ in their profiles???

I don't work there nor do I know anyone that does....so I am just trying to make a point!

Point is there is no one at the majors making a big deal about it!?!?!? Most honor JS agreements and don't care.........CARE TO GUESS WHY????

Because when you come right down to it WE all took whatever job we could...and if not and you are a regional pilot....YOU DEFINITELY took a job at a company that payed you an unheard amount (POVERTY/PITY PAY at best) at the Majors. EVERY Major guy could write off every Regional pilot in the industry for this very fact.!!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT COOL!!! But don't throw around a term that had meaning twenty years before you were in the Olympic Swim Team for life.

RICKY83....take whatever job you can get.....none undercut the other...they all pay S*** and you just have to live with the consequences as life goes on....HALF THE FUN I THINK. Weigh the options from the airlines that call you back and go!

But you won't be doing what the rest of the 98% of us on this board haven't done.

Good Trip and Good Luck,

Tex

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back