• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go Jets is an alter ego carrier for Trans States. Very bad carear move. All other regionals are hiring. No reason to be a part of the Go Jets team. Put CHQ and Sky West at the top of your list of places you want to work. Leave Go Jets alone. You will be hated for a very long time if you go work there. If you are not sure what Alter Ego means then PM me your # and I will explain it to you over the phone in the most profesional way that I can.

...and while your at it explain to him what ALTER-EAGLE means...

...and while your at it explain to him what ALTER-EAGLE means...

The Trans States pilots did not have in a say in that decision. It was a management on management discussion that did not involve the pilots. TSA pilots did not willingly chose to bath themselves and the industry in crap just for what they thought was a quick upgrade and a larger airplane.

Looks like we found another "proud" gojetter. What I don't understand is if they are so proud and what they did was not wrong at all, how come they don't speak up on the forums, hide their IDs in the airport , attempt to jumpseat out of uniform, etc, etc?

Last edited:
Great place to start your career....and end it.

Ha.... I also find it funny that you crybabies never have the balls to say anything to my face but your a real tough guy behind a computer screen. The fact is I did nothing wrong coming to GoJet. The Trans States pilots "screwed the pooch" and just aren't "man" enough to admit it. Oh well, their loss!! Listen very closely to the following steps.....

1.) Secure the flying
2.) work on the pay issue

Oh, have you thanked Dario lately ??

I would gladly kick you off my plane to your face, just give me the chance. However, something tells me you would change out of your uniform to jumpseat and then tell the gate you work for TSA.

Ha.... I also find it funny that you crybabies never have the balls to say anything to my face but your a real tough guy behind a computer screen. The fact is I did nothing wrong coming to GoJet. The Trans States pilots "screwed the pooch" and just aren't "man" enough to admit it. Oh well, their loss!! Listen very closely to the following steps.....

1.) Secure the flying
2.) work on the pay issue

Oh, have you thanked Dario lately ??
While many are not happy with the decision that you have made what do you want us to do, call you out in the middle of the terminal and act unprofessional while on the job? I have been on a few flights now when the CA has denied a jumpseat to your kind, and each time he explained his reason behind it, most of the time they did not care to listen. And the one time that our CA did allow one of your kind on, we both let the misguided go-jet guy know what we thought of the company.
I dont think that anyone will call you out while at work, besides it is hard to spot you guys on the job, badge turned backwards, looking at the ground.

Last edited:
Ha ha awwwwwww poor lil feller. I have a feeling you suffer from little mans syndrom. But go ahead with your jumpseat war lil Billy. I will gladly take you on my A/C but keep fighting... makes no difference to me.

So........I'll see you at the monkey bars at recess??

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back