Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go Jet Airlines, a reasonable option or a way to the blacklist?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, if you are saying that you're out of line for denying a jumpseat to a scab, then you know that you are one

And what picket line did I and others cross to become a "scab" as you call it??? Hmmmmmmmm You obviously need to look up the definition of a scab tool!!

And what picket line did I and others cross to become a "scab" as you call it??? Hmmmmmmmm You obviously need to look up the definition of a scab tool!!

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This scab var interfaceflash = new LEXICOFlashObject ( "http://cache.lexico.com/d/g/speaker.swf", "speaker", "17", "18", "
", "6"); interfaceflash.addParam("loop", "false"); interfaceflash.addParam("quality", "high"); interfaceflash.addParam("menu", "false"); interfaceflash.addParam("salign", "t"); interfaceflash.addParam("FlashVars", "soundUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcache.lexico.com%2Fdictionary%2Faudio%2Fahd4%2FS%2FS0114400.mp3"); interfaceflash.write(); (skāb) Pronunciation Key
n.
  1. A crust discharged from and covering a healing wound.
  2. Scabies or mange in domestic animals or livestock, especially sheep.
    1. Any of various plant diseases caused by fungi or bacteria and resulting in crustlike spots on fruit, leaves, or roots.
    2. The spots caused by such a disease.
    3. A worker who refuses membership in a labor union.
    4. An employee who works while others are on strike; a strikebreaker.
    5. A person hired to replace a striking worker.
  3. Slang A person regarded as contemptible.
    1. A worker who refuses membership in a labor union.
    2. An employee who works while others are on strike; a strikebreaker.
    3. A person hired to replace a striking worker.
intr.v. scabbed, scab·bing, scabs
  1. To become covered with scabs or a scab.
  2. To work or take a job as a scab.

That should about do it...

..and this from a guy who was REJECTED from a interview for GoJet...see what happens when you run your mouth??

1 - I wasnt rejected...at all.. More like the other way around. Had the interview, decided that I needed to worry about my medical issues instead of trying to fight through training at another airline. Also I didn't want to work for GoJet to be honest but that's neither here nor there.

2 - I posted the definition so nobody has to look for it.

Stop trying to find reasons to dislike someone when they arent there. Okay?

NO..you are lying..You were rejected for an interview because you were running your mouth when you were with Trans States.It's the truth...go ahead and admit it. I know the facts. Funny how we are all bad people until you need a job. You should learn to keep your mouth shut. Didn't pay off this time did it??

NO..you are lying..You were rejected for an interview because you were running your mouth when you were with Trans States.It's the truth...go ahead and admit it. I know the facts. Funny how we are all bad people until you need a job. You should learn to keep your mouth shut. Didn't pay off this time did it??

Umm...what? Not only was I not denied for an interview...I had one, and didnt go because I had other plans.

Seriously attacking me is quite pathetic no matter how much $hit I spewed before (especially given my personality).

...and to be honest why would you think it didnt pay off? I no longer have sleep apnea due to my tonsils and I have lost over 50 pounds. I think NOT going to GJ has turned my life around.

Salukipilot really did turn down the interview at GJ bud hate to break it to you.

I know for a fact that you were turned down because you were running your mouth while you worked for TSA. You are making up lies you tool... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Don't try to bulls***t a bulls***itter. I was there. I know. ha ha ha Funny how you talk sh** until you need a job and then say "I'm excited about coming to work for GoJet" lol ha ha ha ha ha ha ha You tool!!!!!!!

I know for a fact that you were turned down because you were running your mouth while you worked for TSA. You are making up lies you tool... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Don't try to bulls***t a bulls***itter. I was there. I know. ha ha ha Funny how you talk sh** until you need a job and then say "I'm excited about coming to work for GoJet" lol ha ha ha ha ha ha ha You tool!!!!!!!

You know...I'm not going to argue with you. You are mistaken but that's your right to live that way. I made the decision on my own not to come to GJ.

I only talked crap on here and the other board in a tongue in cheek, obiously over-the-top fasion. Yes, things are different when you dont have a job...trust me I know. If I have offended you or anyone else I am sorry.

All that being said I only posted the definition for clarity sake. No need to waste brain cells putting me down...it only makes you look bad.

First off..you don't spell losing "loosing". Second, I'm not throwing 5th grader insults at anyone. The fact is each and every TSA pilot had the opportunity to come over WITH longevity. I didn't stab anyone in the back coming here and by the way TSA pilots act (like 5th graders) I treat them accordingly. They always talk about GoJet pilots "sneaking" on flights to go home etc..Well, I have caught many TSA pilots doing just that as well. Funny how they hate me until they need a ride home.
I don't wish being furloughed on anyone. But, don't come on here blaming the GoJet pilot group for something that AA has done to TSA. We (GoJet) only have one code share and it's NOT AA. So, blow it out your back side. I'm glad that you moved on. Anyone that works for TSH or HAS worked for TSH and moves on to bigger and better things I feel is great. Don't try to pin this furlough crap on us. Now, back to the sandbox

You try an say your an adult an that your an older gentleman but with posts like this and others above you sound like a 23 yr old who is trying to justify his going to GJ. Really drop it are you that big if a dbag that you have nothing better to do than troll the board trying to make up BS. FYI its really not that hard to get hired by GJ as evidenced by them hiring you. If Saluki wanted on I'm sure they would have taken him no problem. Unlike you he has a conscious.

Latest resources

Back