Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go Jet Airlines, a reasonable option or a way to the blacklist?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You try an say your an adult an that your an older gentleman but with posts like this and others above you sound like a 23 yr old who is trying to justify his going to GJ. Really drop it are you that big if a dbag that you have nothing better to do than troll the board trying to make up BS. FYI its really not that hard to get hired by GJ as evidenced by them hiring you. If Saluki wanted on I'm sure they would have taken him no problem. Unlike you he has a conscious.

Ha ha ha ha Hey tool........he didn't get an interview because while he worked for TSA he was running his mouth about GoJet. When he got Furloughed...he put his application in with us. Funny how ones attitude changes when he is out of a job. He got rejected because he was running his mouth while he was a TSA pilot. You reap what you sew...moron

Um ya that's why he turned it down. Do you really have nothing to do on your lameass over night that you sit an troll the board? I bet your crew lies to you and says they're staying in so they can go out without your lame ass right? Seriously give it a freaking break just because there's not a million people jumping the gun to work at GJ doesn't mean you have to cry about it.

On top of it how would GJ know what he was saying about them while he was at TSA? Unless a fag like yourself prints these threads up and gives them to HR. I bet GJ regrets hiring go drink the koolaid more f@ggot. Your sig says it all and there that way because of people like yourself.

On top of it how would GJ know what he was saying about them while he was at TSA? Unless a fag like yourself prints these threads up and gives them to HR. I bet GJ regrets hiring go drink the koolaid more f@ggot. Your sig says it all and there that way because of people like yourself.

ha ha ha awwwwwwwwwwww you feelin' sorry for your buddy?? tsk tsk sk
keep trying tool

ha ha ha awwwwwwwwwwww you feelin' sorry for your buddy?? tsk tsk sk
keep trying tool

Wow I don't even know what to say. If I ever rethought about going to GJ again I would def pass because of people like you. You got ******************** an you know it. It's not fun being called out is it?

Wow I don't even know what to say. If I ever rethought about going to GJ again I would def pass because of people like you. You got ******************** an you know it. It's not fun being called out is it?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
your a tool

Seriously did someone forget to log out somewhere? Anyone bueller? I thought I was annoying but ******************** buddy you take the cake on this one.

uh....no nobody forgot to log out. You are showing yourself as a bright beacon of "tool" Roll with it...it looks good on you!!!!

Take your on advice I'm guna keep this going just cause you seriously crack me up. Wat domicile you got buddy?

I will spell this out slowly since your spelling has alot to be desired...I am STL based tool. Can't wait to see ya. Betcha don't don't have the bawlz to say anything to me in person....tool.

Latest resources

Back