• Start date
  • Watchers 16

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tell me, where is the dispatch office in Utah Jenny, St George, SLC? Wow you've seen the world huh.

So your senior to Bill L. and Scoot.

PricelesS!
Jenny claims to be hired in 96!
I was hired in 91.
Jenny is a Skywest dispatcher.
I am not.
Jenny sits down to pee
I do not.
Jenny gets his info from web articles and blowing a male flight attendant.
I could not!

I was hired in 91.
I am not.
Jenny sits down to pee
I do not.
I could not!

THAT about sums Jenny up. :laugh:

Easy, you're a 29 year old idiot at the bottom third legacy that has more problems ahead than the other two. But, a bronze medal ain't bad. Bye now, you complete idiot.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Here you are telling everyone that any of the Big 3 is a great place to be with retirements ahead, etc.

Now you're telling me I'm an idiot for being at one of those big 3 and moving up nicely on the seniority list.

There's a reason why you argue with everyone and it's because you're an arrogant and condescending pr!ck

Last edited:
I'm a realist. Some may call me a pessimist. I've been around the airline business long enough to know that the good times don't last, and when the losses come, the company will come after us for relief.

Amen. And if the losses DON'T come, they'll create some, it's not that hard.

I was hired in 91.
I am not.
Jenny sits down to pee
I do not.
I could not!

Funny stuff. Scoot, you were born in 91, and you dump lavs in Minot. Good try!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Here you are telling everyone that any of the Big 3 is a great place to be with retirements ahead, etc.

Now you're telling me I'm an idiot for being at one of those big 3 and moving up nicely on the seniority list.

There's a reason why you argue with everyone and it's because you're an arrogant and condescending pr!ck

I never said going to any of the big 3 was a bad idea, it's great. Well done. But, there is a difference within the big 3. You won the bronze, and that's....okay. Your management is suspect, your employee groups are not friendly, and you just emerged from BK. I'd say that makes you 3 out of 3. You can debate any of that if you wish, but don't get emotional. I bet you'll still have a great career, junior.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Amen. And if the losses DON'T come, they'll create some, it's not that hard.

Uhhhhh, Mars could attack, but let's look at what has happened in the last few years. Consolidation, bag fees, and now low oil. Sure, bad things could happen, but fewer players in the field has stabilized this industry in a big way, and the lock on gate space and slots at most large airports will not benefit new entrants. LCCs are even going after each other now, like SWA's plans for FLL. It's gonna get interesting, but the larger airlines should keep growing and getting more stable, especially due to lower oil. And how do you create losses when management is constantly scrutinized by institutional investors and hedge funds who are looking for constant profits? Every quarterly conference call is highly transparent.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
I never said going to any of the big 3 was a bad idea, it's great. Well done. But, there is a difference within the big 3. You won the bronze, and that's....okay. Your management is suspect, your employee groups are not friendly, and you just emerged from BK. I'd say that makes you 3 out of 3. You can debate any of that if you wish, but don't get emotional. I bet you'll still have a great career, junior.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

"You're employee groups aren't friendly"

You're such a condescending, arrogant pr!ck.

Latest resources

Back