• Start date
  • Watchers 16

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What the he!! Do you know? You don't even know what your talking about with me. Lol
You truely are clueless pal!

Pave is correct, our merger is going a lot quicker than the Dal travesty against NWA and we even have to deal with a radical group in Phoenix trying to throw up road blocks every step of the way.
It doesn't take much to merge you flight attendants.
As far as merging pilots. I'm sure the APA has their staple handy for those east turds! After all, they dragged the industry down for 10+ years thanks to the d0uche bags at ******************************!

It is really entertaining when the trolls start turning on each other. :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing!

Oh, and has GL's "credibility" ever NOT been in question? By anyone?

Funny stuff. You Corndogs got upset the second I stated years ago that I didn't want what you had. You went NUTS! "How could someone NOT want 5 legs to LBB at the pay we got....???" (You sound like that too).

The credibility was never the problem (on an anonymous board??), it was jumping up and down with you girls, happy about flying a 737 forever to places like Midland and Islip. No thanks! And now you're jealous about the big 3 and huge retirements and profits. Oh well....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Alright Jenny, you're supposedly a DAL pilot. I'll play along. Pretending you're a DAL pilot, you're happy there, love your life, especially those chocolate sundaes you consume. You think other pilots, especially regional pilots, crave your advice. You slam other majors too along with SWA. Why? IF you're so content and happy, why do you waste time doing this? Sorry Jenny, but that dog don't hunt.

Alright Jenny, you're supposedly a DAL pilot. I'll play along. Pretending you're a DAL pilot, you're happy there, love your life, especially those chocolate sundaes you consume. You think other pilots, especially regional pilots, crave your advice. You slam other majors too along with SWA. Why? IF you're so content and happy, why do you waste time doing this? Sorry Jenny, but that dog don't hunt.

Freebrd,

His hatred for all things SW runs deep.

Here's the history of what drives his anger....

You have to remember where Genny comes from historically and why he keeps talking about others being jealous of Delta....even when they aren't.

Genny was extremely jealous of a small Texas company called Southwest as they powered thru events like 9/11 and continued to hire pilots the entire time. Even running a newhire class the next day.

Meanwhile he watched his beloved airline get crushed from '01-05. Huge furloughs, huge corporate losses, massive outsourcing. It all culminated into a bankruptcy filing Sept 05.

What a horrible 5 years. So is he happy now? Sure, but he still can't help himself trying to dig on SW. That's really were the anger comes from. He was unbelievably jealous from 01-05 and it drove him crazy. He carries it with him to this day. Bill L might have found himself down this line of thinking of well. They have trouble just letting it go.

Because he's an arrogant pr!ck

No Freeturd, I just call it like I see it. I give my opinions and give perceived differences, that anyone can debate if they choose. I do give plenty of advice, but I also criticize things that are obvious, like the poorly executed SWA/AT SLI.

Overall I enjoy all things aviation, especially airline related. And, I also enjoy FI, and that makes some people upset. They don't want me to enjoy the debate and the rumors etc. That's just sad. You fall into that category. You are upset with your own situation, and take out your frustration on someone on an anonymous web board. Don't take your frustrations out on someone who is enjoying something. Learn to accept others, and maybe your life will turn around..... Good luck to you.

Bye Bye---General Lee

This analyst thinks Pave Driver is WRONG...

Delta Air Lines To Profit From Low Oil Price
Nov. 9, 2014 9:57 AM ET | 3 comments | About: Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL), Includes: AAL, LUV, UAL by: Alan Longbon. Seeking Alpha
Disclosure: The author has no positions in any stocks mentioned

"Summary

Oil price heading for decade-long low prices, with historical parallels to oil industry developments in the 1980s and the Rockefeller era.
Delta Air Lines emerging from massive restructuring and rebuilding phase, now pushed by low oil price tailwind to improve prospects even further.
Every dollar saved on fuel by any airline adds directly to profitability.
Current Situation

Since July 2014, the price of crude oil has been sliding steadily downwards.

The reasons for the recent decline in the price of oil are:

Increased oil supply, particularly from US shale oil production.
Falling oil global demand.
Rise of alternative energy sources such as solar and wind power.
No reduction in supply as a response to falling global demand from traditional oil suppliers such as OPEC."

Skipping ahead a bit in the article:

"In a environment of falling oil prices, and therefore much lower operating costs which could last a decade, DAL offers outstanding value with a lot of upside future potential; some highlights are:

Enterprise value is 16.6% below market cap.
Forward P/E of over 10.
ROE an amazing 158%
Going Forward

Based on the metrics as they are now, DAL is an outstanding stock offering good value for money. Oil is falling in price and I believe will reach about $50 per barrel and stay there for about ten years. This means that DAL's main operating cost will be cut in half. That will add an estimated $5b directly onto profits and make gross income increase by about 25% (DAL's fuel bill is about $10b per year). Increased earnings will capitalize into an increased share price.

At present Delta has an industry-leading fuel-purchasing and hedging strategy. The chart below is taken from a presentation by Delta Air Lines made this month."

More on Seeking Alpha....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back