• Start date
  • Watchers 16

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's grab a couple caliper micrometers and we can settle this once and for all.

"You're employee groups aren't friendly"

You're such a condescending, arrogant pr!ck.

To each other you idiot. Hi, wake up and watch your SLI. Man alive you are clueless.

Bye Bye---General Lee

To each other you idiot. Hi, wake up and watch your SLI. Man alive you are clueless.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Everyone I've worked with has been fantastic. Sure there's the occasional bad apple, just like you are at SkyWest, but as you've stated numerous times there's massive retirements upcoming and most will be gone soon you condescending, arrogant pr!ck.

And how do you create losses when management is constantly scrutinized by institutional investors and hedge funds who are looking for constant profits? Every quarterly conference call is highly transparent.

Come now, General...time was a company called Enron had transparent conference calls, too. My point is these people are tremendously good at manipulating numbers, and they will manipulate then how they see fit.

Delta+ just offered by Kirby. Looks like Genny isn't paid the most after all !!!!

The immature, repetitive, witless responses of that wannabe prick, GL, are pathetic. Now I wait for one towards me. He's not a Delta pilot, which is very obvious to anyone with half a brain. Go enjoy your sundaes in momma's basement you worthless soul

Everyone I've worked with has been fantastic. Sure there's the occasional bad apple, just like you are at SkyWest, but as you've stated numerous times there's massive retirements upcoming and most will be gone soon you condescending, arrogant pr!ck.

Uhhhhhh, riiiiight. That's because you fly with Easties who think things are great, hoping you don't figure it out on your own. Oh, but you will. Enjoy it!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back