Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But obviously I am a big DL fan,

Bye Bye---General Lee

No what's obvious is you're a friggin putz who adds nothing to FI except already known information and copy & paste articles from your little cubicle in Utah or from your flight simulator in Mom's basement! :eek:

No what's obvious is you're a friggin putz who adds nothing to FI except already known information and copy & paste articles from your little cubicle in Utah or from your flight simulator in Mom's basement! :eek:

Shauny boy, you are a frustrated RJ pilot with big dreams, but they originate back in Vietnam. Go back there, eat egg rolls, and be an FO on the ATR72. I have a feeling you'll barely pass training, but you'll have a shot at the A320/21 sometime next decade. So, chuc may mắn, (Good luck) and enjoy life with Dahni.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Shauny boy, you are a frustrated RJ pilot with big dreams, but they originate back in Vietnam. Go back there, eat egg rolls, and be an FO on the ATR72. I have a feeling you'll barely pass training, but you'll have a shot at the A320/21 sometime next decade. So, chuc may mắn, (Good luck) and enjoy life with Dahni.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Why do you have to be so derogatory and condescending ?

Like I said , let me know if you want to take the bet . He will be at a major airline .

Why do you have to be so derogatory and condescending ?

Like I said , let me know if you want to take the bet . He will be at a major airline .

You must be missing ALL of his slam posts. I return the slams when needed, and he needs it. I'd rather not slam at all, and only debate airline issues.

And what was the bet again?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Karma,

GL is a condescending, arrogant pr!ck who's ruined this board.

Telling the truth ruined this board? Come on now! Quit being so emotional, and try to debate the issues.

Bye Bye---General Lee

In my years at Delta, I've never flown with anyone who put down other pilots at other airlines.

"GLee", this is the reason I question that you are who you say you are. I've never met anyone at work even remotely like you (thankfully). If you are one of us, I am embarrassed of that fact, as it seems, most of the Delta lurkers/posters here are.

Common sense says, if you've got it good, you're not going to spend your free time on an anonymous web board obsessively debating and ridiculing strangers.

If one person who reads these boards makes generalizations about Delta pilots based on your posts, it is a shame, because they couldn't be more wrong.

Ding, ding, ding! I don't generalize Delta pilots with what this "Delta pilot" says. That's because he is not a Delta pilot.

Ding, ding, ding! I don't generalize Delta pilots with what this "Delta pilot" says. That's because he is not a Delta pilot.

And you are the coolest ramper in Bismark. This is an anonymous board you know, and I have figured out exactly what you do. Remember, lift with your legs, not your back....

Bye Bye---General Lee

I understand that, but look at what has happened since Enron. You can't just "hide stuff" without CNBC or Bloomberg on your azz. It's not as easy as you portray it.

I'm not saying it's easy, I'm saying where there's a will there's a frog lassoing and elephant. As for CNBC and Bloomberg...forgive me if I don't think they're much of a protection.

Latest resources

Back