• Start date
  • Watchers 16

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So why was your IP traced back to Skywest Dispatch? Just curious...

First off, the person who came up with that idea retracted it, I even have her PM. Next, even the moderators can't trace IP numbers, according to the Webmaster of this site. Soooooo, wrong again. But, you can go ahead and believe whatever you want.

Btw, I can't wait to hear about your SLI. Popcorn ready!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Uhhhhhh, riiiiight. That's because you fly with Easties who think things are great, hoping you don't figure it out on your own. Oh, but you will. Enjoy it!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Things ARE great! I'm 2 years in at a Big 3, living in base, moving up the list nicely and couldn't be happier. So, there's really nothing for me to "figure out", especially with 75% of the list retired in the next 12 years.

Although, I have "figured out", just like most of this now ruined forum, that you are a condescending, arrogant pr!ck.

Delta+ just offered by Kirby. Looks like Genny isn't paid the most after all !!!!

Uhhhhh, with no profit sharing??? Delta profit sharing supposedly will equal 20% of the W2. No wonder Parker doesn't want you to have it. DL's profit should be above $4 billion this year, and maybe $6 Billion next year if oil stays low. That means maybe a 25% profit sharing bump next year.

Good try Nicky. Not even close.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Things ARE great! I'm 2 years in at a Big 3, living in base, moving up the list nicely and couldn't be happier. So, there's really nothing for me to "figure out", especially with 75% of the list retired in the next 12 years.

Although, I have "figured out", just like most of this now ruined forum, that you are a condescending, arrogant pr!ck.

That's great, keep telling yourself that. Congrats on all your success, you smell FANTASTIC.....

But, your airline still needs a lot of work, which is the point. Good luck ding a ling!

Bye Bye---General Lee

We all are, except he will only deny it. Pathetic!!

As I stated, it was already retracted by the original poster. But, I did think and still do think it's hilarious. Funny stuff.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Come now, General...time was a company called Enron had transparent conference calls, too. My point is these people are tremendously good at manipulating numbers, and they will manipulate then how they see fit.

I understand that, but look at what has happened since Enron. You can't just "hide stuff" without CNBC or Bloomberg on your azz. It's not as easy as you portray it. And, with profit sharing now a metric in a couple airlines' pay structure, you can bet many parties are interested in looking in "the books." That profit sharing is pre-tax, and one time charges don't count. DL is likely paying out more than $1 billion in profit sharing to all of it's employees this year. Every employee group will be watching.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
There are a number of changes forthcoming with regard to accounting rules regarding leases. Specifically "operating leases" that will now require them to be marked as liabilities - previously they were handled as monthly expenses. Has potential to beat up many businesses balance sheets. Balance sheet, schmalance sheet, you say? As liabilities mount, so do borrowing costs - which of course can eat at profits. I'm not an accountant, but I'd imagine certain airlines could see a huge impact.

Paying down debts will be more important than ever, I think DAL is doing a good job with this, I'm not sure of the others.

In my years at Delta, I've never flown with anyone who put down other pilots at other airlines.

"GLee", this is the reason I question that you are who you say you are. I've never met anyone at work even remotely like you (thankfully). If you are one of us, I am embarrassed of that fact, as it seems, most of the Delta lurkers/posters here are.

Common sense says, if you've got it good, you're not going to spend your free time on an anonymous web board obsessively debating and ridiculing strangers.

If one person who reads these boards makes generalizations about Delta pilots based on your posts, it is a shame, because they couldn't be more wrong.

In my years at Delta, I've never flown with anyone who put down other pilots at other airlines.

"GLee", this is the reason I question that you are who you say you are. I've never met anyone at work even remotely like you (thankfully). If you are one of us, I am embarrassed of that fact, as it seems, most of the Delta lurkers/posters here are.

Common sense says, if you've got it good, you're not going to spend your free time on an anonymous web board obsessively debating and ridiculing strangers.

If one person who reads these boards makes generalizations about Delta pilots based on your posts, it is a shame, because they couldn't be more wrong.

Hi, this is an anonymous board. Most people, except you I guess, know that and don't take it so seriously. I enjoy this industry and the rumors and debate that come along with it. I speak for myself, don't have anything on my avatar or description that says anything DL. (It could be any legacy).

But obviously I am a big DL fan, and others on here are free to debate any issue. Regardless, it seems like you and some others are taking this too seriously, and I suggest you don't. FI is about entertainment and rumors. Good luck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back