• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MINIME said:
HB25,

And last, do you work for GJs or are you corporate or are you looking to join
them? Cause I've been reading your posts for quite a while now and every arguement you make is and has been in favor of GJs.

He knows a great deal about gj and the people who work there: but he doesn't work there or tsa. This is all just fun for him! A hobby he calls it.

That is the character of g0jet pilots and their (one) defender, who doesn't work there. Or so he says.

H25b = scumbag...not a scab!

expand?

Here is a question, have..................jets stopped expanding its routes for United? Or are they being awarded more? I would hope that due to all the bad feelings that mistake would be somewhat contained.

OK - This thread has turned to bullshit... Work rules and QOL issues are what makes a contract expensive or not. It's not hourly pay or a 1000 dollar bonus. Arguing dollars and cents is pointless... It makes MESA and GJ look like they are "in-line" with everyone else but check this out. Those guys can't trip trade, they can't drop trips, they don't have "block or better," they don't have airport reserve limited to 4 days a month they don't have 12 hour reserve call out, they don't have a minimum 12 days off in a month, they don't have over-pay or redflagged trips that pay 150% more when you pick them up, they don't have 15 minnute "use me or loose me limmits" they don't have minimum domicile rest clauses, they don't have a vacation plan that drops trips with full pay as long as your vacation week touches part or the block and they don't have a daily 3.75 hr gaurentee....

I hope you get the point - 55 dollars and hour and being able to drop a trip and working a 6 day trip is not the same as 55 dollars and hour and 15 days off while being able to pick up at trip worth 150% pay.

I don't think that UAL management gives a ratt's you know what. They would do the same thing if they could, in a heartbeat. Huli's probably their hero I'll bet.

The UAL pilots along with their MEC could probably cause some waves if they wanted. However, I doubt that they really know what's going on down there.

>Those guys can't trip trade, they can't drop trips, they don't have "block or better," they don't have airport reserve limited to 4 days a month they don't have 12 hour reserve call out, they don't have a minimum 12 days off in a month, they don't have over-pay or redflagged trips that pay 150% more when you pick them up, they don't have 15 minnute "use me or loose me limmits" they don't have minimum domicile rest clauses, they don't have a vacation plan that drops trips with full pay as long as your vacation week touches part or the block and they don't have a daily 3.75 hr gaurentee....<

Not all regionals have those anyway. It's nice to have now, but I wouldn't hold your breath to keep everything at Express.

FO 4 Life said:
>
Not all regionals have those anyway. It's nice to have now, but I wouldn't hold your breath to keep everything at Express.

Why would anyone work for a place that didn't have those bennifits? And you can't deny they present a cost impact greater than hourly pay? ALSO - what makes you think anyone is comming after Express' contract? (We are actually voting on an LOA that would improve our contract)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back