Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And if it doesn't ?

PHXFLYR

Go somewhere else? Again, it is sure as heck more stable, and has a better outlook, than Pinnacle (ugh, it sucks having to say I work for Pinnacle). If I am here in 2017 (when the 200's contract is up) then I am screwed. I don't see any way Pinnacle can keep 3,000 pilot jobs in the coming years. If I am at Airways, I will hopefully be a Captain (if what people on FI are saying is true). Either way, I guess I need to keep working on my credentials or find a friend that works there. No call this time.

6000 hours, a check airman, 4 year degree, and a clean record. I have mulitiple references along with a dad thats a captain there. No call..

Last edited:
just my 2 cents worth, but i think you have to much time, i think U.S Air are looking for low time guys who are willing to work for 2950/month before taxes. That is going to be very hard to survive on. I dont think any CRJ Capt would want to go there for a big pay cut and quality of life.

Sometimes there is just no rhyme or reason to anything. If there were, there would be a super matrix that automatically puts everyone with the mostest at the perceived bestest airlines on down to the worstest in correct order.

Sometimes there is just no rhyme or reason to anything. If there were, there would be a super matrix that automatically puts everyone with the mostest at the perceived bestest airlines on down to the worstest in correct order.

word.......

6000 hours, a check airman, 4 year degree, and a clean record. I have mulitiple references along with a dad thats a captain there. No call..

How much PIC turbine time?

Upgrades are going to be fast on the east side so they may want people with 1,000 hours PIC time......

The most junior newhire on property is only about 400 #'s from holding E190 Captain right now....

Once retirements start you should be holding E190 Captain in less then two years as a newhire.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back