• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Get ASA/XJT Combined Seniority List

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tarzan, you're an ASA pilot right? You must be on the MEC, they care more for the XJT pilots well being than ours.

Yes. No. What I care about is not having a bunch of squabbling that causes any extra drama on the flight deck. There will be ticked off people, I'd just rather see as few as possible.

Me as well, which is why DOH is fair. The day you were hired is the day you were hired! It would be different in a situation like Usair/Amwest. Not one Amwest pilot is senior enough to hold a capt seat at the new company. Here, thats not the case, we have more people over 15 years, but everything after that is perfectly the same. Our hiring periods were the same, its just that xjt had a flow with CAL that sucked out alot of there senior guys.

Everybody meet at the A-Tech Hangar. We close the doors. The last person standing is #1 on the new seniority list, and we work backwards from there.

I have no idea why we all are arguing over this. Someone other than us will decide it, and we MAY get to vote on it before it all is imposed on us. Basically, let's wait and see what happens, and not piss each other off. We are going to have to get along eventually, and it will be much easier to keep things civil if we aren't trying to screw each other now.

WIN. Filled with win. Finally, some gets it.

Everybody meet at the A-Tech Hangar. We close the doors. The last person standing is #1 on the new seniority list, and we work backwards from there.

I'm all about this option. With all of my police, CIA, FBI and recurrent ground self defense training I will surely be numero uno when the dust settles.

Latest resources

Back