Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Georgia Sky Airlines @ AHN

Just imagine the roundhouse kick Gen Lee would get if he ever meets Chuck Norris.....

Ol' Chuck would nail him so hard, all that would be left would be a little pile of skittles.

-Best steer clear of Chuck, Gen-he don't get along too well with self-obsessed a$$ clowns!

Can anyone figure out what this guy is saying? I think he needs a breathalizer......

Bye Bye--General Lee

I think you may be the one in need of diagnostics if you think I am "saying" anything.....

This is an internet forum.... The last time I checked, we were all using keyboards rather than microphones.

-Dumbass!

Still trying to find out what the PAY,QOL,working conditions are at this place!!

I'd like to know myself; but, I'm guessing that if that information is this hard to obtain the answer is probably "not good" on all counts...............or the best kept secret in the aviation industry; but, I'm guessing that's not the case.

I thought essential air service was relegated to airports beyond 150-200nm from an neighboring airport with more than 100k annual enplanements; just as the Pax FET and segment tax exemptions require? I don't see MCN on the list of airports exempt from these fees?

100-1/2

Nevermind....

Looks like a fun gig while it lasts.

They would be more profitable if they just parked the airplanes, took the taxpayers' money and ran.

Last edited:
Probably Right!!!

7574EVER;1722221[QUOTE said:
]I'd like to know myself; but, I'm guessing that if that information is this hard to obtain the answer is probably "not good" on all counts...............or the best kept secret in the aviation industry; but, I'm guessing that's not the case.
[/QUOTE]

Believe you are probably right,there are a lot of negative posts about this place,not one that I saw was positive!! A good chance this outfit is a BOTTOM-FEEDER!!!

This is old information but about two years ago there was a post on Climbto350.com for Pacific Wings C-208 (FOs) that also worked the ticket counter and loaded bags for $8.50 an hour. Don't know if any of that has changed or would be different in Georgia. Sounds like a poor operation however, as most have said, and one would be better off elsewhere. Hope this helps.

I've got a couple of buddies at Atlantic (Mercury), and will see if they have any info from the pilots. I will post any info if I remember to ask.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back