• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Georgia Sky Airlines @ AHN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just imagine the roundhouse kick Gen Lee would get if he ever meets Chuck Norris.....

Ol' Chuck would nail him so hard, all that would be left would be a little pile of skittles.

-Best steer clear of Chuck, Gen-he don't get along too well with self-obsessed a$$ clowns!

Can anyone figure out what this guy is saying? I think he needs a breathalizer......

Bye Bye--General Lee

I think you may be the one in need of diagnostics if you think I am "saying" anything.....

This is an internet forum.... The last time I checked, we were all using keyboards rather than microphones.

-Dumbass!

Still trying to find out what the PAY,QOL,working conditions are at this place!!

I'd like to know myself; but, I'm guessing that if that information is this hard to obtain the answer is probably "not good" on all counts...............or the best kept secret in the aviation industry; but, I'm guessing that's not the case.

I thought essential air service was relegated to airports beyond 150-200nm from an neighboring airport with more than 100k annual enplanements; just as the Pax FET and segment tax exemptions require? I don't see MCN on the list of airports exempt from these fees?

100-1/2

Nevermind....

Looks like a fun gig while it lasts.

They would be more profitable if they just parked the airplanes, took the taxpayers' money and ran.

Last edited:
Probably Right!!!

7574EVER;1722221[QUOTE said:
]I'd like to know myself; but, I'm guessing that if that information is this hard to obtain the answer is probably "not good" on all counts...............or the best kept secret in the aviation industry; but, I'm guessing that's not the case.
[/QUOTE]

Believe you are probably right,there are a lot of negative posts about this place,not one that I saw was positive!! A good chance this outfit is a BOTTOM-FEEDER!!!

This is old information but about two years ago there was a post on Climbto350.com for Pacific Wings C-208 (FOs) that also worked the ticket counter and loaded bags for $8.50 an hour. Don't know if any of that has changed or would be different in Georgia. Sounds like a poor operation however, as most have said, and one would be better off elsewhere. Hope this helps.

I've got a couple of buddies at Atlantic (Mercury), and will see if they have any info from the pilots. I will post any info if I remember to ask.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back