• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Georgia Sky Airlines @ AHN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stale recycled air? That's BS! All you have to do is ask the FA to tell the CA to use two packs and/or send the fresh, mountain-filtered flight deck air to the cabin.

Dork.

-Brett

The funny thing about "Captain Soulpatch" is that it is crooked.....

I guess it is hard to shave straight when you are not straight....... Also, all those wine coolers and apple-tinis he downed while watching "Sex and the City" with Gen Lee probably make for hell of a man-girl hangover. Hard to shave thru one of those, I would imagine.

The caravans of Georgia Sky/Pacific Wings park at Atlantic FBO on the north side since they have not been cleared by TSA and have no gate!!
The navajo's of Wings Air have a GATE!!

They have a van parked at Atlantic awaiting the flight that brings pax over to the terminal.

Sweet a Caravan I'm so guna apply so I can build my turbine time up!

.... why are all the Captains guys and FO's chicks? Plexiglass ceiling?

They all look like the kids on the SkyWest web site.

At least on the ASA site, "Biscuit" looked like someone you could trust with anything other than a can of Pringles.

Last edited:
.... why are all the Captains guys and FO's chicks? Plexiglass ceiling?

They all look like the kids on the SkyWest web site.

At least on the ASA site, "Biscuit" looked like someone you could trust with anything other than a can of Pringles.

I wouldn't trust "biscuit" with very much...... I hear he eats babies.....

The funny thing about "Captain Soulpatch" is that it is crooked.....

I guess it is hard to shave straight when you are not straight....... Also, all those wine coolers and apple-tinis he downed while watching "Sex and the City" with Gen Lee probably make for hell of a man-girl hangover. Hard to shave thru one of those, I would imagine.

Have you applied to this airline yet? You probably will out of necessity, and I think you might want to start out on the ramp first. The female FOs probably won't give you the time of day, though.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Just imagine the roundhouse kick Gen Lee would get if he ever meets Chuck Norris.....

Ol' Chuck would nail him so hard, all that would be left would be a little pile of skittles.

-Best steer clear of Chuck, Gen-he don't get along too well with self-obsessed a$$ clowns!

Latest resources

Back