• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Genny Lee welfare check?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OMG I can't believe this idiot thinks he's fooling anyone. This tripe from the guy who also said "since this an anyonymous message board we can't verify anyone's claims". You are such a loser. Really, get a life.

Hahaha! Aren't you an ASA pilot? Sure you are. You aren't fooling anyone, lady. OMG! Like totally! Bye!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hahaha! Aren't you an ASA pilot? Sure you are. You aren't fooling anyone, lady. OMG! Like totally! Bye!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Says the guy who trolls the regionals board constantly and mostly posts or regurgitates press releases on the majors board. kthxbye

Says the guy who trolls the regionals board constantly and mostly posts or regurgitates press releases on the majors board. kthxbye

And you do the same on the Majors board, except you don't bring squat to any conversation. You don't bring articles to discuss, you have zero opinions that matter, and you're an idiot. You bring NOTHING. Go back to your Regional board and when you have something worthy or topical, like what I bring when I visit your board, then bring it and share. Mmmmmkay? Bu-bye lady!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back