Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Genny, Genny,
You out there?
Genny is MIA, someone call his mom, send a brisket over, a rubber patch kit for his wife....
I guess the demolition derby sent him over the edge....
867-5309?
He's a toolbag, but he's our toolbag!
What is your peoblem? Why must you conjure him up? Did you learn nothing about saying "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!"

What is your peoblem? Why must you conjure him up? Did you learn nothing about saying "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!"
Because its kinda fun to tease the fat, pimply, mantittied, basement dwelling troll. Normally I would just let him be a troll, but here, it seems necessary to keep everybody aware who and what he really is, a troll.
Some actually believe he is actually a pilot, foolish board members.

Genny, Genny,
You out there?
Genny is MIA, someone call his mom, send a brisket over, a rubber patch kit for his wife....
I guess the demolition derby sent him over the edge....
867-5309?
He's a toolbag, but he's our toolbag!

You sound like a dork. Thanks for wasting our time!

You sound like a dork. Thanks for wasting our time!
Your welcome, all you had to do is not click on the thread, but your inner dork prevented that......

Quality thread

Maybe you two ought to get a room together and leave both mom and uncle Steve out of it

times like this I wish I was a moderator here again... sigh..

The question is: Did he get paid double for posting under two different names or did he throw that in there for free. IP addresses don't lie.

Yeah, good question.....? If you look at those two names, both have thousands of posts each, going back years. I know OYS from work, and he told me he was burned out. I can call him today and ask him to come back, but he did tell me he was happier without FI, something I wish Box Office would do too, since she contributes absolutely nothing on this board. So go look up OYS, see when he started, and see the number of posts. All I can say is that he now flies a "bus" for the big D, but I won't say the base.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
OMG I can't believe this idiot thinks he's fooling anyone. This tripe from the guy who also said "since this an anyonymous message board we can't verify anyone's claims". You are such a loser. Really, get a life.

Latest resources

Back