• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PBRstreetgang

Registered Abuser
Genny, Genny,
You out there?
Genny is MIA, someone call his mom, send a brisket over, a rubber patch kit for his wife....
I guess the demolition derby sent him over the edge....
867-5309?
He's a toolbag, but he's our toolbag!

Last edited:
Thanks PBR, no, I'm ok. Been on vacation, and I have checked in here a couple times, but it seemed mostly boring. I go back out to Europe later this week. How's Idaho and "Uncle" Steve? I hope you two quit fighting and just "hug it out." Do it, do it for your own good. Any news about your Mitsubishi RJs? Will you fly them for AK? I don't think their pilots want that. Anyway, thanks for checking on me. You guys have fun in TWF, and don't accidentally start any forest fires out there. I hear its really dry, and rubbing two sticks together might be dangerous. Bye now.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Awwwww, Genny,
I guess you were having your tater, borescoped, huh, once is necessity, a whole week is technically a fetish, but, with any luck your chode surgery will be a success.

Thanks PBR, no, I'm ok. Been on vacation, and I have checked in here a couple times, but it seemed mostly boring. I go back out to Europe later this week. How's Idaho and "Uncle" Steve? I hope you two quit fighting and just "hug it out." Do it, do it for your own good. Any news about your Mitsubishi RJs? Will you fly them for AK? I don't think their pilots want that. Anyway, thanks for checking on me. You guys have fun in TWF, and don't accidentally start any forest fires out there. I hear its really dry, and rubbing two sticks together might be dangerous. Bye now.

Bye Bye---General Lee

That's funny!

Europe? Bemidji airlines now goes to Europe?...Look for the gray Triple with the maroon Oryx on the tail..seeya

Europe? Bemidji airlines now goes to Europe?...Look for the gray Triple with the maroon Oryx on the tail..seeya

Is it true if you want to marry a flight attendant at your new airline you need to ask permission from the CEO? Are you in that position? What's his name? Good luck with that!

Since this is an anonymous board, there is no way to really verify your claims, or mine. My bet for you is a direct entry Capt for a Syrian Air A320. They might take a chance with you. Or, you and PBR might both join a corporate Space Shuttle job, and you both can fly to Uranus. That is more likely.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Is it true if you want to marry a flight attendant at your new airline you need to ask permission from the CEO? Are you in that position? What's his name? Good luck with that!

Since this is an anonymous board, there is no way to really verify your claims, or mine. My bet for you is a direct entry Capt for a Syrian Air A320. They might take a chance with you. Or, you and PBR might both join a corporate Space Shuttle job, and you both can fly to Uranus. That is more likely.

Bye Bye---General Lee
Poor Genny,
Your homoerotic fantasies are OK in this day and age. It seems most of your derogatory posts focus on the homosexual experience, if that's what floats your boat so be it. If that's what makes you feel like a dirty birdy, and gets a rise, it's OK.

Poor Genny,
Your homoerotic fantasies are OK in this day and age. It seems most of your derogatory posts focus on the homosexual experience, if that's what floats your boat so be it. If that's what makes you feel like a dirty birdy, and gets a rise, it's OK.

Looks like you failed the "ink blot" test PBR. I never said anything like that. It's obviously on YOUR mind, and that's what YOU see. Oh well. Enjoy your night with "Uncle" Steve in the trailer.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back