• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gemini News

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We'll have to wait and see. I do hope they treated the negotiations as if there were a 70-80% vote against the last one. I personally asked the MEC to approach with this stance. I also believe all approval has been completed to come out of bankruptcy, even without the TA, either being accepted. So not too sure about the tag line,

"We are optimistic that with the
positive adjustments made, this RTA will be ratified
and we can all get on about the business of emerging
from Chapter 11 and making Gemini one of the true
success stories in our industry

Anyhow, do not want to say too much too soon. Hope it is not even close to the rubbish that we had seen last time.

Well Guys, the TA is on the ALPA website. More crap for us to eat. It's definitely going to leave a sour taste in my stomach. Makes me wonder what they're serving for dezert.

Guys, It's the same B.S. with a different color FONT. I believe that it is time to recall the MEC and get rid of the present Neg. Committee. I can not accept a 3 percent raise after a 4 year pay freeze. By the way, we are out of B.K!

its the same pay scale as the first TA for the FO's
decrease for capt from year 1 to year 4 and then a increase in year 13 and 14.
FE decrease in year 1 and increase in year 13 and 14.

Same BS as before, I agree we should change the neg com.

I Do Not Ever Remember Hearing Anything From Our Mec About What Was To Be Re-negotiated. Pay Freeze Will Still Be In Effect For All 04/05 New Hires For Effectively 5 Years Based On Payscales. Expectations Are As Low As Morale And We Dont Have Anything To Show For Our Hard Work. Vote No Again......................

Here is a break down of the previous balloting on the failed TA. All that is required for the latest TA to pass is for the MEC to convince 27 crewmembers to change their vote from the last time.

Result: FAILED.
Majority Required: 50% plus 1
For Votes Required: 83
For Votes Cast: 56 34.36% of Total Valid Votes Cast
Against Votes Cast: 107 65.64% of Total Valid Votes Cast
Total Valid Votes Cast: 163 86.24% of Total of Eligible Voters
Total of Eligible Voters: 189

Latest resources

Back