Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fry 'em!!!

Death Penalty?......Good!

It's easy to see how blocked transmissions at a place like ORD could lead to catastrophic results for many innocent victims......runway incursions, missed clearances for T/O or go-around, etc. People who should know better (those holding commercial airman certificates) purposely heightening these risks for childish reasons is criminal. With them, the trust of the airman certificate has obviously been mis-placed.

Airports and airwaves serve the public...they aren't your personal Romper Rooms for your bickering. Unwitting, yet trusting, paying passengers are affected. Your job is to uphold the highest standards of safety. Because blocking transmissions is such a clear and obvious danger, anyone doing this who knows better can't be trusted with anything, or even allowed to reproduce. I hope they hunt the perpetrators down like dogs, and drag them off as they cry for their mommies.

I say give a few of them the needle before innocent people get killed...and it may serve as a warning to the rest of the Diaper Brigade.

And while we're executing people, hopefully strapped onto the next table waiting his turn will be any ground handler who purposely re-routes my luggage.

Simon Says said:
You need to stay out of this fight too. Blow Jets is set up solely to bust the TSA union....go F your self. I will block any transmissions I want. Call me unprofessional all you want. I don't give a FK.

Any Blow jet pilots reading this I am ruthless and will smear your little queer arse into the wall if I see you walking in a terminal.....

Wow, Simon... you're just a gigantic xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx aren't you? Block any transmissions you want? Don't you think that could be just a wee bit dangerous? Oh, wait, nevermind... it's all about you, your ego and your "ruthlessness". If you want to "smear arses into walls" in the terminal, have at it xxxxxxxxxx, but keep this "fight" crap off the radio. It's dangerous, ridiculous, pointless, immature, unprofessional, and screws up the whole airport operation, not just a Gateway flight.

Geez, what a xxxxxxxxxx.

While I agree with your sentiments and applaud your passion and professionalism, I have to be consistent and give you a couple of days off for language. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard some Indy Center Giving the G-Jets huys a hard time. He wanted to call them G-Jets....they wanted to be called Gateway.

"Well G-Jets is your company right?" "Affirmative"

synchoff said:
Plus, the FBI automatically steps up airline surveillance anytime labor groups get feisty.
Did you miss the press release last week that indicated that 50% of the FBI's resources are devoted to the war on terror? Meanwhile the other half of the agency must cover twice as much ground, things like kidnappings, bank robberies, the mafia, you name it. You seriously expect me to beleive they are concerned about a xxxxxxx match on the radio?

GJ's haters . . . IF BLOCKING RADIO XMISSIONS IS THE BEST YOU CAN DO, YOU'RE PATHETIC, ALPA IS PATHETIC, AN UNIONS ARE PATHETIC. And this is not an endorsement of GJ's, but a statement of how truly powerless you really are.

Get your VCM reset, xxxxxxx cause it appears your brains have melted and dribbled out your miserable ears.

Sorry, you can passionately disagree without resorting to name calling. Being consistent means 2 days in time out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think this guy is with TSA?

http://jobs.findapilot.com/index.php?a=2&b=586

Yeah, doggone it. If we could only be comfortable with our age like you darn gals. You know, I mean, in the morning you go into the bathroom, a little blush, a little mascara and voila! Yu got an old woman scared of rain. Then you try and clean and jerk your breasts into a bra, ease some exercise pants over that front and back belly, go down to the market and flirt with the bag boy. I guess what I'm trying to say is it's just pretty pathetic when we guys try to cling to our youth.

STREAKS said:
Think this guy is with TSA?

My guess he/she is.

I am sick of hearing these guys whine and complain. With Mesaba, Pinnacle, Comair and CHQ all parking or losing flying. They should be glad AA hasn't cut their 50 seat flying in STL. Be professional and focus on what you got and make it a great product. Because I know there are tons of 6+yr FO's at Eagle ready and glad to that flying, in their airplanes (ironically), if TSA screws it up.

Either way just stop acting unprofessional, bitching, and giving the rest of us regional pilots a bad name.

I am sick of hearing you guys whining. Least you have jobs, while others are about to lose theirs.

Last edited:
FlyHIToo said:
My guess he/she is.

I am sick of hearing these guys whine and complain. With Mesaba, Pinnacle, Comair and CHQ all parking or losing flying. They should be glad AA hasn't cut their 50 seat flying in STL. Be professional and focus on what you got and make it a great product. Because I know there are tons of 6+yr FO's at Eagle ready and glad to that flying, in their airplanes (ironically), if TSA screws it up.

Either way just stop acting unprofessional, bitching, and giving the rest of us regional pilots a bad name.

I am sick of hearing you guys whining. Least you have jobs, while others are about to lose theirs.

That is our (TSA pilots) point exactly! You couldn't have said it better except that we are in the list that you pointed out as well, and ironically even in a worse situation then most, if not all of the airlines you mentioned! If G jets gets all this flying then we will lose flying because it will be transferred over to GJs for crappy 1st year pay rates and ultimately TSA (and my job) will be gone (at least your airline will still be in business). We didn't vote for the contract with gjets because it further brings down YOUR payrates as well as ours. So really I think that you should be proud that the TSA pilots voted it down. Thanks to the many pilots who are and have supported us in this matter.

Last edited:
FlyHIToo said:
No thanks to individuals such as yourself agreeing to work for bottom-feeder alter-ego airlines.

Someday, your decision to work for G-Jets will come back to haunt you. Count on it.

HMM

airport757 said:
If G jets gets all this flying then we will lose flying because it will be transferred over to GJs for crappy 1st year pay rates and ultimately TSA (and my job) will be gone (at least your airline will still be in business).

The majority of your flying is done for AA. GJ can never fly for AA. APA 51+ seat scope prevents this. This is the reason GJ was created. Not to get around TSA contract, but to be able to fly 70+ seats for UAL that APA scope prevents. Your jobs are safe. You have more chance of losing your jobs to Eagle than to GJ. If that happens, would you then call AE pilots SC*Bs too.

Less than half of the Trans States fleet flies for AA. USAirways and United flying will be threatened in contract negotiations. I don't know how easy/ difficult it is to transfer flying, but at least the threat will be there and will be real.

Latest resources

Back