• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gateway problems already lol......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd like to thank the children blowwing into there mic's in ORD yesterday sounds like a real bunch of professional pilots. It is allways fun taxiing and parking there but even less so now.

I wonder how big of a firestorm would be created if the national news made a story of this thread. TSA pilots threatening GJ pilots, already blocking transmissions that could easily create an accident in which you the passenger are killed.

Sounds like an airline killer to me, and then all you whiney 20k babies will be out of jobs.

Metro752 said:
I wonder how big of a fire[ball] would be created if...

Change to metro's words. Not beyond the realm of possibility if you kids keep this up. 25? 50? 200 or more lives at risk. GJ's fault? Hardly; although if (when) there is a fireball someone here will blame it thus.

And you call yourselves "professional." You have to understand the word before you can use it properly.

Last edited:
FlyHIToo said:
My guess he/she is.

I am sick of hearing these guys whine and complain. With Mesaba, Pinnacle, Comair and CHQ all parking or losing flying. They should be glad AA hasn't cut their 50 seat flying in STL. Be professional and focus on what you got and make it a great product. Because I know there are tons of 6+yr FO's at Eagle ready and glad to that flying, in their airplanes (ironically), if TSA screws it up.

Either way just stop acting unprofessional, bitching, and giving the rest of us regional pilots a bad name.

I am sick of hearing you guys whining. Least you have jobs, while others are about to lose theirs.

Dan, keep talking about issues other than g0jet, such as fo's at eagle, that have nothing to do with fo's at tsa jumping ship to g0jet to screw their fellow pilots over. Why don't you bring up alpa again? Or Pft? Or miltary vs civilian? Its not whining when we inform you that you are fuc!ed. Quit posting so much and figure out what you are going to do outside of the industry. A dirtbag like you can never say "us" and "pilots" in the same sentence. You already have seen one of your scumbags fired by both his old and new company in the same day. Where do you think he will end up? Begging alpa for help that is where. I hear you don't have many friends left Dan. Sorry to hear it.

Cardinal said:
Did you miss the press release last week that indicated that 50% of the FBI's resources are devoted to the war on terror?

Actually, I did, and you may be right.

Course, I wonder if any GJ's pilots have thought about forwarding some of the more hostile posts encouraging unsafe actions to the FBI?

FBI might not go looking for trouble at airlines. But they'll be hard pressed to ignore criminial activity that's reported to them.

Latest resources

Back