• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am not planning to scab.

Nobody believes that at this point.

You have defended scabs at every point.

You're enjoying playing with the words. Good for you at least you're doing something.

See you in Omaha.

Go f!ck yourself.

So when this is what you're reduced to in an argument, you've lost.

Of course the rest of us already knew this long before this point.

Wow...

Geez man... This is how you know you've lost an argument.

Silence for days.

I'll see him on the road and ask him why he won't return.

He's not good for the industry or our union. Ask him to participate, and he devolves into nothing. I'll save him a sign in Omaha, and if he fails to show, which is a certainty, I'll carry the load for him...

He's not good for the industry or our union. Ask him to participate, and he devolves into nothing. I'll save him a sign in Omaha, and if he fails to show, which is a certainty, I'll carry the load for him...

We all will carry the load for him. He will live in ignorance and ensure that his little world is secure.. All the while blaming those big bad unions and never understanding that he could have helped secure the future.

As usually I'm willing to find a trip for him and his wife to travel to Omaha and support his fellow brothers and sisters instead of disparaging them on message boards talking broadly about a subject he hasn't the smallest clue about.

Do you agree with the way union people act in this regard?

I don't think it matters if you agree with the way union members act in this regard or not. This is the way it is. I am at an airline that is in the same situation as Netjets right now. We just recently had a strike vote that passed overwhelmingly. We have a few scabs on the seniority list (even one from the Eastern days). He catches HELL every day!!! I was on the hiring board at this airline and I can tell you that most, if not all hiring boards, will not hire a scab because the fight they will have with their own pilot group is not worth it. This is something else to take into consideration. If god for bid something ever happened to Netjets, where would you find another flying job? If you do decide to cross, you WILL be on that list forever. The Eastern scab I spoke of earlier decide to join the fight this time, but he is still and always will be a scab regardless if he walks with us or not. Will it be worth the hell you will receive from your fellow line pilots for the rest of your career? Now I am not the biggest union supporter out there, but I have every intention of walking with my fellow line pilots if it ever gets that far. Think long and hard about the decision you have to make!

Latest resources

Back