• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

G4dude wants to scab thread.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't forget the CMH FSDO is the most corrupt per the FAA employee friend who knows a guy who may or may not frequent this board. That in itself negates the good safety and maintenance reputation that 95% of our pilots think we have. It doesn't sound like you're aware of all the pencil whipping that goes on in the maintenance world. How dare you spread rumors of good safety and maintenance records.

SG

I know! How dare I talk about what my colleagues in the "Guffstream" say, and how dare I relate my own experiences! I must be either sarcastic or ignorant! :)

You disagree with alll I said in that post? Even the bad stuff?

Yes all you've said in your post is wrong.

Owners are content. Ha!!

You've been wrong every step of the way and you've been proven wrong time and time again.

You ready for Omaha? Got your walking shoes ready? Tickets are still cheap from your base and a bunch of other vp's and presidents have already put on their walking shoes.

When are you going to put on yours?

Don't forget the CMH FSDO is the most corrupt per the FAA employee friend who knows a guy who may or may not frequent this board. That in itself negates the good safety and maintenance reputation that 95% of our pilots think we have. It doesn't sound like you're aware of all the pencil whipping that goes on in the maintenance world. How dare you spread rumors of good safety and maintenance records.

SG

Trust me there is no way 95% of pilots think that. You guys might do a great job in cmh but the vendors on the road are a different story.

We are in a very precious tipping point with the FAA right now.....

Latest resources

Back