• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

G4dude wants to scab thread.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So who is this guy. I think it's time we knew his name.

I'm not going to out him. First of all it's against the TOS. Second using anonymity might be helping him learn about how a union works.

I'm not going to out him. First of all it's against the TOS. Second using anonymity might be helping him learn about how a union works.

You could just PM it to me, I'll spread it around. I think how a union should work is if you get on a message board and profess your willingness to scab (hurt your fellow pilots by weakening your reps position at the table) you get outed.

Do you have the courage of your convictions? You guys are in a fist fight. Do you have what it will take to win? Or is it ????

Last edited:
You could just PM it to me, I'll spread it around. I think how a union should work is if you get on a message board and profess your willingness to scab (hurt your fellow pilots by weakening your reps position at the table) you get outed.

Do you have the courage of your convictions? You guys are in a fist fight. Do you have what it will take to win? Or is it ????

I think I met you once in a little FBO in the Midwest! You were loudly declaiming about wonderful unionism to all and sundry. It embarassed everyone there. Yeah, THAT was you! Just kidding. You are just another dreary union thug.

I think I met you once in a little FBO in the Midwest! You were loudly declaiming about wonderful unionism to all and sundry. It embarassed everyone there. Yeah, THAT was you! Just kidding. You are just another dreary union thug.

Yup you're right. I am a Teamster thug. We don't f??k around with scabs.

We've never met in the Midwest or anywhere else. I would remember your scab stink if we had.

I'm not kidding.

Latest resources

Back