Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not only yes but hell yes.

Life is about choices.

Post your wanting to scab on the majors board. I even started a thread for you. See what those pilots think.

Hard to believe Netjetwife hasn't chimed in.....has she been muzzled?

I very much enjoyed her support of our union. Seems like she understood how this all works very well.

Unfortunately, her husband turned out to be one of the single biggest traitors our union has seen since NJA has had a union, going back decades to the very beginning. He and three others almost single-handedly destroyed everything we had worked for. If you had to find someone who could be held in more contempt than a scab, her husband was one of four that fit the position.

Luckily we recovered, otherwise you'd be reading thread after thread on here about how the company was walking all over us.

Because of him, I think she'd have zero credibility here, or on any other message board. She's smart enough to know that and stays away.

I very much enjoyed her support of our union. Seems like she understood how this all works very well.

Unfortunately, her husband turned out to be one of the single biggest traitors our union has seen since NJA has had a union, going back decades to the very beginning. He and three others almost single-handedly destroyed everything we had worked for. If you had to find someone who could be held in more contempt than a scab, her husband was one of four that fit the position.

Luckily we recovered, otherwise you'd be reading thread after thread on here about how the company was walking all over us.

Because of him, I think she'd have zero credibility here, or on any other message board. She's smart enough to know that and stays away.

I was just thinking of her! She was a True Believer, for sure. What on earth did her husband do?

I was just thinking of her! She was a True Believer, for sure. What on earth did her husband do?

I guess you really haven't been paying attention.

:erm:

Latest resources

Back