G-O JETS DH-er

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

phishn@daves

I had a GJ DH-er last week and he did not come up and say "HI"!

Now, I have once had to DH on GJ, so I thought it fitting to go up front and say "Hi, I'm (blank) from TSA, I'm DHing and I thought I'd say hi to let you know I'm in the back." <not stabbing>

Well that CP and FO were extremely nice to me, and asked if I had 1st class.

I just want the same respect from the GJ DHers, to stop up and say "hi".

Even if you don't get a response, we still work for the same company.

You don't have to bow your head and look like you are afraid.

We all know you are, but act like a real person. Own up to what you are and at least say "hi" I'm a GJ Scum and I'm DHing. I'll say, "sorry, we don't have 1st class b/c we voted it down and I'm very glad to have you on board".

Take care, Phish

You treat them like $hit, and then you expect them to feed your ego by saying "Hi?"

Perhaps flightinfo serves as therapy for you. But you should really quit whining like a small child in Toy R Us. If you have a problem with them not saying hi, approach them next time.

I had a GJ DH-er last week and he did not come up and say "HI"!

I hate to think I might be defending someone who works for Hojets, but they were actually deadheading, as in company business, right?

I might be wrong, but the only time I check in with the cockpit crew is when I'm actually going to have to ride the JS or when I'm offline JS-ing. I might talk to the crew when DHing or non-revving on my own airline but other than that I keep a low profile and don't bother them. I would guess that someone who works for Hojets might want skip talking to the crew if at all possible, so if this person was DHing then I can see why he didn't come up.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back