Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us are not looking to or even have desire to go to airlines or even fly jets? Give me a piston single or twin and & some freight I would be 100% happy!

1) Stop lying to yourself.

2) Turn 23 and your career goals may change.

Now, give me a twin (turbine with a 250K LB MTOW) and some freight and I would be 100& happy!

BTW, why are you defending these people. These are people who do not want to pay their dues. They are trying to find an easy way out! Im not sure why you are so quick to defend these people and then jump down my throat for bashing them. Whats the deal?

How can you say this? Do you know this for a fact? Also, what is "paying your dues"? You, as an individual, are in no position to define this for others. If they are posting their resume online, it would seem like they are trying pretty hard to make it.

You could be the biggest piece of crap to ever post on Flight Info.

Sorry I dont have the skills to post over 1300 times on here. Maybe someday I can upgrade from crap poster to your level of havng no life and jerking it to this site!

You turned this into something it was never intended to be.

What was this supposed to be? You bashed innocent pilots and posted their personal information along with your harsh words about them. That isn't very nice of you. It could be considered slander.

I wish that flightinfo would have a fair so that we could all meet in person.

Sure. However, you would never have the balls to do what you have done here. And, why would you want them to know who you are? Then they could punch you in the face. Well, with the current circumstances, that would be pretty funny!
Why do you have such a hardon for these people everybody else find to be amusing?

Not to answer for him, but...................maybe because you have been a complete jerk?

Sorry I dont have the skills to post over 1300 times on here. Maybe someday I can upgrade from crap poster to your level of havng no life and jerking it to this site!

I never mind playing a little defense for the youth of aviation. If it takes another 1300 posts to stop a$$holes like you, then so be it.

Well when some of us started, me included, pounding the pavement included spending hours and days of driving around airports or mailing resumes not just posting it on the internet and waiting.

How do you know that that's all they're doing? Perhaps they're pounding the pavement also. Good for these guys. I wish them well.

BLing,

Not that I retract anything I said, but I'll keep this one completely on topic. First of all, you came here and posted a link with the express purpose of making fun of somebody. Second of all, not everybody finds it amusing. In fact, judging by the responses, most people do not find it amusing at all. I don't have a hardon, as you say, for any of these guys. But the fact is there are airlines out there that will hire them. I'm impressed that you think they should not even attempt to apply for a job until they meet some higher standard that you think they should meet. However, it's just not realistic. These guys are simply taking advantage of the resources available to them.

As far as my "tangents" go, you deserved them.

As far as my "whore" goes, she was most amused by your comments. Let me tell you something. When I was flying freight I had to leave her for weeks at a time. It wasn't particularly easy, but then again you don't hear me whining about it on a public web forum.

As far as "what you'd do to me if we met"..... highly, highly doubtful.

I suggest you read the last page or so of posts. There aren't a whole lot of guys on your side at the moment. Might be time to retire this thread.

This whole thing reminds me of the few kids at high school who had to sit by the door so they could make fun of everyone else's clothes, bookbags, hair, etc....
I feel so good knowing that I am in the back of a jet flown by people who have such maturity and depth...I am sure all their decisions will be sound.
Geez:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back