Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
One guy on there has been through ditching training.... that'll impress a prospective employer.

Experienced waiter in the fine dining industry and typed in a C172, top it off with a degree in Aeronautical Science from ERAU. Good luck to him. I'd better not say too much, he might end up being my captain someday in the 797-300ER.

The one dude is an "expert" in Microsoft Windows. wow. what does that have to do with anything. ahh fuk it....they will a flying SJ somewhere in the next 6 months for 19 bucks an hour.

how about the guy who is a "hard working commercial pilot" with 688 cross country hours over 50nm ( I thought that defined x country but certainly glad he made that clear) and he can endure long work hours which means he is willing to work for nothing to fly something cool. I wonder if he could endure if I dropped him from 10,000 feet and still keep all of his teeth connected to his skull.

And 60 hours not just in a flight training device, but a Level 6 flight training device. Wow.

Nice avatar, 80for80. :D

how about the guy who is a "hard working commercial pilot" with 688 cross country hours over 50nm ( I thought that defined x country but...

Well no, actually it isn't.

61.1(b)(3) defines it, and it makes no mention of a specific distance. Later, the FAR goes on to explain that the aeronautical experience requirements for some certificates have various mileage limitations associated with their cross-country time, but a landing 50 miles away is not the definition of "cross country." Not at all.

And there's my nerd moment for the day... :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back