Frontier Culture gone bad???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Porch

Capt's are turning in & wrighting up FO's. FO's are writing up & turning in Capt's to the CP...Yes the Chief Pilot! What happened to the proper chain of command????? I guess just sit there now & keep your mouth shut for fear of being turned in & getting a call from the CP. The great culture is'nt what is advertised....What's up with this?

No Flame bait............

I was at TK recently and heard some horror stories about this very issue from the UAL training dept about Frontier. Thought it just rumor but sounds like it might be true.

Every company has its few percent. Without the details of what went on... how do you guys know enough to comment?

And as far as getting Frontier info from the United school house - You're kidding right?!?!?!?

F9 Driver said:
Every company has its few percent. Without the details of what went on... how do you guys know enough to comment?

And as far as getting Frontier info from the United school house - You're kidding right?!?!?!?

I am serious. We were doing a day2 of the PC when the PI was telling us about some issues at F9. His story was very similar to what was posted earlier and various other things which I would not bring up without confirmation. I thought it was just the den bias coming from the guys at TK.

F9 Driver said:

The 5% rule is alive and well at every company.

F9 Driver, how many occurences have there been? Are we talking just a couple of writeups, or is this trend spreading?

I find it hard to believe that this is widespread.

Thats funny, there has even been instances of capt.'s tattle tattling on other capt.'s to the CP, have never been around soo many whiners about such little stuff, ie. mostly uniform or other small stuff that should be taken care of amongst each other. Without posting names, I remember a capt. talking in the crew room about how another capt. tattled to the CP about him having rolled up sleeves, then this same capt. who thought he just did such a great deed, ends up blowing the raft at the emergency exit while inspecting for ice on the wings with passengers on board

Karma, thats about it

Latest resources

Back