Frontier Culture gone bad???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ex-nutjeter said:
Again with the name calling, you seem to be the ANGRY one, not me, I am very happy were I am at, at least I don't have pilots that get their rocks off by going to the chief pilot for small stuff, stop being such an A$$wipe and get a life, F9 is not the bomb as you seem to make it, keep living in your wet dream, based on your closed minded view of things, I can see why you think things are so rosy, sounds like you need therapy, My opinion of F9 (as well as that of MANY others) is that F9 SUCKS

LOL - and you are certainly entitled to your opinion. Good luck with that new job of yours.

jetalc said:
BTW:

It's "narcs" not "narks"

What are you, "Stuped?" :laugh:

oh, and by the way, check your fact idiot, "NARK" is also correct, per webster's dictionary

What, are you to stupid to check?

While i agree that going to the CP's office (first) is not the correct path in trying to fix a problem, it is an important path to take when dealing with a major issue. Also, come on guys, just do things the way they tell us to do them and everything will be fine and everyone will be happy...it's not that hard.

Also, Ex-nutjeter..this is a good company, and while you may have had your differences (fired or not...who really gives a crap, you are at least gone), MOST people find F9 to actually be a really great company. I have yet to come across anyone who dislikes the company...except those who were turned down for employment or those who were "let-go". Of course now you may say that there are current people who dislike things...well no $hit...every company has that, hell my wife hates her job and she has nothing to do with aviation...and i am sure the teenage kid working to put together your burgers at McDonalds really LOVES his job too...there is discontent everywhere, it is just part of the american psyche(sp) towards working.

Hey by the way did you see we made a profit...much better!!

ex-nutjeter said:
oh, and by the way, check your fact idiot, "NARK" is also correct, per webster's dictionary

What, are you to stupid to check?

Yes, I guess so. And it's "too" stupid to check, not "to stupid."

Bookingsareup said:
And you forgot a comma and he used there instead of their...WHO CARES? This is an airline discussion board right?

Hey, don't pick on him, someday he's going to be a major airline pielet and you'll need someone to walk your resume into Southwest.

Latest resources

Back