• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Republic CBA actually forbids any republic pilots from bidding into Frontier. I'm not gonna waste my time looking up and posting the exact language. RJ captains are not allowed bid for FO positions. Period. RJ FOs are seat locked until they can upgrade. Upgrade is defined as moving to the left seat. This is actually one of the few areas where the contract is crystal clear.

This piece of crap CBA is shadier than FAPA leadership! :eek: This company can and will do whatever they want to and pay off the powers that be to get away with it. Thats how they've always conducted business, if it works in their advantage! Summer is almost over, boys!

Sorry to burst your dreams of sliding into an unearned airbus seat. Working for republic is a ******************** sandwich. Eat it or starve.

Sorry to burst your dreams of sliding into an unearned airbus seat. Working for republic is a ******************** sandwich. Eat it or starve.

RAH bought F9 when nobody else wanted them and wasted $300 million on the POS operation, I think we at least "earned" a shot at it. All the F9'ers forget about that little fact! :bomb:

Working for RP earns you a fat one in the back door. That's it. Now bend over and get in line.

Last edited:
You can have all the "shots" you want.

You just have to start at the end of the line like anybody else.

But you don't like that do you.

Dude. The only requirement for the job at Republic was to fog a mirror. Pulse was optional. How the ******************** does that translate into taking an airbus captain seat from someone who's been flying since before most of our pilots were born?

Last edited:
RAH bought F9 when nobody else wanted them and wasted $300 million on the POS operation, I think we at least "earned" a shot at it. All the F9'ers forget about that little fact! :bomb:

Republic bought Frontier through a sham bankruptcy. It's convenient how no one remembers that we REPLACED Midwest pilots.

Because he was a Midwest Captain of course.
Everyone knows FAPA colluded with Hoeksema(sic?) to give back the 717's thereby pocketing the trade in rebate directly into Fapa's secret vault underneath runway 25.
Ipso Facto----he should be a captain at frontier.

Last edited:
Republic bought Frontier through a sham bankruptcy. It's convenient how no one remembers that we REPLACED Midwest pilots.

How was it a "sham"? Frontier had no money left and wasn't bringing in enough to operate! Thats bankrupt to me! They had NO other option.

Last edited:
How was it a "sham"? Frontier had no money left and wasn't bringing in enough to operate! Thats bankrupt to me! They had NO other option.

Their credit card company changed their required "holdback" to 100% effectively freezing any and all cash flow. Try reading a newspaper every now and then.

Latest resources

Back