• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another airline I won't fly on if Frontier becomes another Spirit or Allegiant.

Too cheap!

"Becomes another Spirit or Allegiant"?:confused: Come on, man! Frontier couldn't hold their jocks! They actually make money and not on the backs of their sister companies!

Grey you took the time to change your avatar but you haven't responded to my post regarding the Midwest words vs the Midwest actions.

Please chime in about our arrogance now that you actually know a small percentage of the facts surrounding the situation.

He knows, it's just more convenient to ignore facts and truth to shade an argument.
An old man flying a 190 for Bedford, I'd be pissed also, But at the appropriate people.

You guys are delusional! BB has been telling you that he's been "selling" you for 3 damn years? Where are all the takers on this profitable F9 operation? He only tells you that so that you don't shut down the daily operations. The only reason you show any profit is by him "cooking the books" and you know it! $9 dollar tickets? Are you stupid? How is that growth in denver coming along? You guys have shrunk since day 1 that BB took over. You used to be the only ones on the A concourse, now look at you? Who is on Denver's "hometown airline's" concourse now? Let's see, Southwest, american, alaska, Jet blue, Sun Country, Air tran.... Sounds like Southwest will force Delta over there also, soon enough? If you're not growing, you're shrinking! Just keep pumping out those resumes to United, maybe they will call you one of these days? BTW, your hometown is Indianapolis now, not Denver!! Tell your aisle donkey's that! They keep doing PA's about Denver's hometown airline, the truth is your hometown is now Indianapolis. Also, as one of your own captain's told me, i bet they pull the plug on this defunct operation after summer. They are just trying to recoup whatever money they can before dumping the whole operation and calling it a loss. I guess we will just wait and see?

Last edited:
So what's your point, Mr. Ghost?

Are you saying we all made the wrong career choice? Very little argument here.

Are you saying that Frontier's continued existence is uncertain? Very little argument here.

Are you saying that Bedford isn't a great guy to work for? Very little argument here.

Are you saying that airline management frequently makes promises to pilot groups that they do not keep and probably had no intention of keeping? No argument here.

Are you saying that Bedford shafted the Midwest pilot group? No argument here.

So putting aside your pathological anger for just a minute, what point is it you're arguing about, again?

Does it satisfy you that an F9 pilot (me) came out and admitted the above points? If this is what you're shooting for, I would estimate that somewhere in the neighborhood of 90% of the pilots I work with would readily admit the points I referenced, above. I hope this makes you feel better.

Perhaps you should consider decaf...

So what's your point, Mr. Ghost?

Are you saying we all made the wrong career choice? Very little argument here.

Are you saying that Frontier's continued existence is uncertain? Very little argument here.

Are you saying that Bedford isn't a great guy to work for? Very little argument here.

Are you saying that airline management frequently makes promises to pilot groups that they do not keep and probably had no intention of keeping? No argument here.

Are you saying that Bedford shafted the Midwest pilot group? No argument here.

So putting aside your pathological anger for just a minute, what point is it you're arguing about, again?

Does it satisfy you that an F9 pilot (me) came out and admitted the above points? If this is what you're shooting for, I would estimate that somewhere in the neighborhood of 90% of the pilots I work with would readily admit the points I referenced, above. I hope this makes you feel better.

Perhaps you should consider decaf...

Thank you! You are by far one of the most level headed F9 pilots that I've come across! This is refreshing to hear! Have a lovely evening! Come on, are you sure that you work for Frontier????

Last edited:
I actually think ( and hope) F9 has a brighter future ahead

I agree, it doesn't mater if is F9 alone or as Spirit or Allegiant.

Tapatalk sucks major AZZZZZ!! Don't get it....

Latest resources

Back