Friday Afternoon Breaking News- Dallas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is a SNB?

No Captain's house yet. Just trying to goad Flopgut a little bit. I do pretty well for an F/O here, though.

Slug
2/3s of the way to fat, dumb and happy

Flopgut said:
Looks like SWA bribed just enough people, again.

Since you say that there were bribes involved....could you tell us exactly who was bribed and the amounts paid to each individual?

Tejas

What is a SNB?

SNB = Scab Nazi Bastard, term of endearment used by newest AA pilots to thank their more senior co-workers.

Tejas: I got all the info punkin. Just look at the results. We know Braniff got tossed off Love, Lady Bird and Herb were the players that time. And now we know the powers that be want AA thrown off Love, again. No ryhmn or reason, just thrown off so SWA can conduct business as usual. You got another explanation? I'm all ears.

Flop, he didn't ask for an explanation, he asked for proof, pony up or shut up.

Frankly Tejas, I'm embarrassed for you if you even want to reply to this thread. Your airline is caught in the act on this deal.

scoreboard said:
Flop, he didn't ask for an explanation, he asked for proof, pony up or shut up.

What could you possibly mean? We are staring boldface at AA being forced to leave Love Field in a manner grossley contrary to federal law, municpal statute, or anything we know to be right. How else do you explain this? I know the real story, but it's not like these people left business cards or anything. Why don't you ask the oldest Braniff/SWA guy you can find and ask him to give you the real story?

YOU are staring at proof right now. This deal hands you your own, protected airport in what is supposed to be a deregulated industry in a free country. You got another explanation?

The industry is deregualted, airlines other than SWA are going to be forced from Love Field. YOU tell me how that can happen!

Put up or shut up, proof Flop, not fluff and fanfare. Oh, your being just a tad bit liable.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back