• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LodgeX!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Suupah beat me to it . . . we just got them and it has been a CLUSTER! All sorts of emails from management about how they're trying to solve the problem but they can't because XJT doesn't control things directly anymore. You show up at a hotel and scheduling (good luck getting through to them) has to fax stuff to them and then they tell you to just sit and wait and you can never actually talk to those people.

Wait, here it comes again . . . . LodgeX

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is just getting worse by the minute. China looks good right about now. At least over their I can have my own box and lantern at nights....

So, what exactly will change?

everything!!! This company makes priceline.com look real good. LGX is terrible. Just read on. Most of their Customer Service is outsourced to outside countries like India. Colgan did a really nice job of providing outstation hotels (nice hotels too!) at a good rate and guaranteeing ground transportation.

Now that Peanuckle has taken over, things are a changing!

Another reason to have a Collective Barganing Agreement via ALPA. Just be sure to have a section for hotels, transportation and overnights along with a Hotel and Scheduling Committee. I'm sure the XJT group will tell ya how bad LGX is.

Changes

So much for "nothing's gonna change." The Colgans said nothing will change in being bought out. This is one small sign that things are going to. Watch for more exits and and changes. This is why we need ALPA. Just ask any Pinnacle pilot how they are treated by management and you will know that things will get worse without professional representation and a legally binding contract with a grievance procedure.

Ballots coming out soon. Vote YES and let's make it better!

So much for "nothing's gonna change." The Colgans said nothing will change in being bought out. This is one small sign that things are going to. Watch for more exits and and changes. This is why we need ALPA. Just ask any Pinnacle pilot how they are treated by management and you will know that things will get worse without professional representation and a legally binding contract with a grievance procedure.

Ballots coming out soon. Vote YES and let's make it better!

I think this highlights the bottom line.

THE COLGAN'S ARE NOT IN CHARGE

They will all be taking their payday and hitting the highway very soon.

You guys kill me! One of the biggest complaints has been about how people would have issues with getting a hotel room or even a ride to the hotel. The Colgans have actually listened to you and done something about it by hiring an outside company to do this so we won't have to wait for a ride or show at a hotel and not have a room booked. But you have turned this into the "Colgans are not in control anymore" and "this is the beginning of the end". They have done something to try to alleviate one of the biggest complaints and all you do is complain. Either you are drinking too much ALPA coolaid or you are IDIOTS!

Latest resources

Back