• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fresh New Colgan Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LJK came on the pinnacle property a year or so back. Hotels went to the dumps, services at the hotels went to the dumps, van service went to the dumps.

LJK saves a ton of money, but the service really sucks. if you have a complaint, LJK mediates the complaint, yes... a hotel complaint is mediated by the vendor and not the company and the property. It is lose-lose...

make sure your contract has a specific quality of hotel, distance and food availability.

LJK came on the pinnacle property a year or so back. Hotels went to the dumps, services at the hotels went to the dumps, van service went to the dumps.

LJK saves a ton of money, but the service really sucks. if you have a complaint, LJK mediates the complaint, yes... a hotel complaint is mediated by the vendor and not the company and the property. It is lose-lose...

make sure your contract has a specific quality of hotel, distance and food availability.

HA!! Which contract would you be referring to?

It's ok, I'm about on a 1st name basis with the staff at most of the roach motels in the northeastern US. We've been going there for years.

www.alpa.org/colgan

godfather[\quote]Jul 10, 2007 -- LodgeX Airline Solutions (www.LodgeX.com) today announced that it has been contracted by Colgan Air Inc. to provide lodging management.
Kiss Screw Scheduling Goodbye!!!! This company will be controlling all hotel requests and will have a HUGE impact on future bids and schedules....

Reason #24554 to have ALPA....

Glad I'm gone to blue-er skies!!!!

Also the city pairs are out for which cities the Q400 will serve from EWR and CLE....Yes...CLE!!!

From EWR it will be ALB, BWI, ROC, PVD, BDL, MHT, SYR, BUF, PIT, CMH, YYZ, YUL, BVT, PWM, RIC, ORF and BWI-CLE-MDW. RIC is being looked at for a MX base in addition to ALB.[/quote]

I am not sure what you are trying say here, but XJT has LodgeX. So you know......they F-ing suck. No reservations made half the time, piss poor Customer Service, there is no direct phone # so you still have to call crew scheduling as a middle man, and if it is an unscheduled overnight, it will usually take 2 hours to get the room set up on a good night. XJT has had an increase in fatigue calls due to this problems. Sound to me like your management just shot you and themselves in the foot. GOOD LUCK

Last edited:
HTML:
[QUOTE="drinksonme, post: 1369574, member: 26832"]godfather[\quote]Jul 10, 2007 -- LodgeX Airline Solutions (www.LodgeX.com) today announced that it has been contracted by Colgan Air Inc. to provide lodging management. 
Kiss Screw Scheduling Goodbye!!!! This company will be controlling all hotel requests and will have a HUGE impact on future bids and schedules....

Reason #24554 to have ALPA....

Glad I'm gone to blue-er skies!!!!

Also the city pairs are out for which cities the Q400 will serve from EWR and CLE....Yes...CLE!!!

From EWR it will be ALB, BWI, ROC, PVD, BDL, MHT, SYR, BUF, PIT, CMH, YYZ, YUL, BVT, PWM, RIC, ORF and BWI-CLE-MDW. RIC is being looked at for a MX base in addition to ALB.

I am not sure what you are trying say here, but XJT has LodgeX. So you know......they F-ing suck. No reservations made half the time, piss poor Customer Service, there is no direct phone # so you still have to call crew scheduling as a middle man, and if it is an unscheduled overnight, it will usually take 2 hours to get the room set up on a good night. XJT has had an increase in fatigue calls due to this problems. Sound to me like your management just shot you and themselves in the foot. GOOD LUCK[/quote]
whats a fatigue call?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back