Freight dog vid...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jafo20 said:
Talking about sitting by a cold airplane in the middle of nowhere somehow indicates that we're thoughtless or unprofessional?

I didnt say that. I said it was dumb. I have done plenty of dumb things in my career. There will be plenty in yours. The only time you will realize it was a dumb thing to do is when it bites you in the ass, Hopefully you'll have an ass left afterwards.

For instance, there is no way i will take a single engine, single gen, single vacuum into low IFR again. Ever...

Have i done it before? Sure, more than i can remember. Do i fault people for doing it now? No..

This is flightinfo.com. We are allowed to MMQB here. And hopefully some learn from others who have made mistakes.

Lets face it, (and im really gonna get flamed for this, but what the hell) Anyone who would whore themselves out for 1600/mo while paying 50% of their Health hasnt made the best choice to begin with. (Hows that for CRM FD??? ...lol)

Ok, off to bed...

RJPilott said:
Lets face it, (and im really gonna get flamed for this, but what the hell) Anyone who would whore themselves out for 1600/mo while paying 50% of their Health hasnt made the best choice to begin with. (Hows that for CRM FD??? ...lol)

Ok, off to bed...

Im with ya on that one.

night folks.

FD

I loved this Video, brings back bone chilling memories of flying freight.....If anyone wants to do flying like that there is a company out of MSP called "Bemidji" they are the biggest feeder for "UPS" in the country. They fly Queen Airs and 99's and the pay is better than any regional out there. You'll have to adapt to winter weather in a hurry because Minnesota has lots of it. Bemidji Airlines has routes all over Minnesota, S.D., N.D, so you will see some of the worst weather there is..But, on the bright side, you don't ever have to check weather, because your going no matter what.

Wow, RJPilott is like the Energizer Bunny, he just keeps going and going... at being a flaming asshole who hasn't a clue as to what it's like to be a freight dog.

I'll have to laugh at him when Independence Air goes tits up... he'll be kicked out of his high and mighty A319 or CRJ seat and be begging for a freight job. Then again, he's much too big a pu$$y for that... he'll be better off headed straight to McDonalds. It's much safer there, he won't have to worry about them plowing or deicing the dining room.

Niiiice... Wishing doom on fellow pilots... you're a real treat... lol

Again, the ice isnt any different if you have a box in the back or a person. You would think someone with 14,000TT would know that.

I looked through some of your posts. Wow, why so much name calling? Relax bro, its not as bad as it seems. And i only scrolled through the summary of posts. Surely not everyone you have spoken to is an idiot or asshole.. are they?
Holy cow...

Last edited:
RJPilott said:

Again, the ice isnt any different if you have a box in the back or a person. You would think someone with 14,000TT would know that.

I looked through some of your posts. Wow, why so much name calling? Relax bro, its not as bad as it seems. And i only scrolled through the summary of posts. Surely not everyone you have spoken to is an idiot or asshole.. are they?
Holy cow...

Pus$y :)...but he won't have trouble finding another RetardJet job. No one else wants to fly them but 600 hr cfis. You all are the problem, never being a p.i.c. in anything bigger than a 172 prior to flying that baby 737.

BTW I am cheering for you Indy Jet guys, you are the only ones so far to say enough is enough.

Let he who cast the first stone...

RJPilott said:
I wonder how CASW POI would feel about that video.

RJPilott said:

Watch the video again. Look at the taxiway closely, you'll see the tracks from a shiny jet, infact you'll see the jet waiting, holding short of the runway.

Are you going to call their POI also, burn some union brothers???

RJPilott said:
The whole airplane shook nicely as he hit the snow bank.
No, that was a nose wheel shimmy, quite common on some of the commanders.

And for the record, I wore a polyester uniform for four years, and I had wings on my arm.

1st clip - taxiway not plowed, tracks
2nd clip - unplowed taxiway, fresh snow drifts, no tracks,
3rd clip - taxiway plowed, Jet ahead (appeared to be holding short for release, i think it was me!... lol.. of course we had type IV and took the plowed route.)
4th clip - takeoff roll

By the way, quick question for those that work at CASW. Was that the CASW hangar? If not, are you familiar with that hangar? Is it heated (looked like it had insulation on the door and walls)? And do they spray Glycol inside the hangar?

ok, so that was more like 4 questions...

this thread is getting too long...

How about you guys hijack the thread with Top Gun quotes...that'll scare me away...lol

Last edited:
For those that are wondering, the plane was was hangered in GRR and on its way to DTW/MDW/MKE. I'll be flying the AC500B this winter. This is what flying is all about!

Latest resources

Back